Little: tubbo and sapnap cg: karl, quackity, ranboo

Prompt: on stream slipping

Request by: @embeewasfound

Tubbo: 2-3

Sapnap: 2-3

Ranboo's pov:

I was watching Tubbos stream 'Minecraft championship practice with sapnap!". I continued watching them ramble about how they were going to be Winners pov and how they had an op team.

Everything was going fine until Sapnap had lost a game of dodge ball and Tubbo had jokingly made fun of him. Sapnap went quiet as Tubbo apologized, I started realizing how quickly Tubbos words were slurring and Sapnaps littles sniffles went through the mic. I quickly shot a text to Karl saying that Sapnap had probably slipped and to go keep an eye on him while I helped Tubbo end stream. Quackity shot me a text saying that Karl had went to leave Vc for Sapnap.

"Hey tubs, I think we had something to do remember?" I said thankful today was a chill no camera stream. "Sapnap sad?" Tubbo said looking up at me. "Uhh no he's not! Uhm by stream and ty for all the subs, something just came up but I'll probably be streaming later bye!!" I said trying to not panic. "Hey Karl you mind if you join vc with sapnap for a bit, Tubs thinks he's sad and wants to apologize." "Yeah of course!" Karl sent right back and the notification popped up "join vc".

"Hi sapnap!" I said trying to get Sapnap to look up, he had a pacifier in his mouth and tears eyes. "Mmm" sap said quietly. "Someone wants to say something to you" I said trying to help Tubbo speak. "Sowwy sapnwap if I mean i's did nwot mwean it!" Tubbo started sniffling i just held him close. "Is ok I know you not mean it" sap said spitting out his pacifier.

"Hey Sapnap do you want to show Tubbo your studies?" Quackity said trying to lighten the weights in the room. "Mhm pwease" he said. Tubbo looked up at me and asked me to get his studies aswell so I did! "There you go bubs" Quackity said handing Sapnap a stuffed panda plushie. "Wook tubs is name is panpa! It weally nice!" He said shaking the panda to the camera. "I haf bee and is name is spinz!" Tubbo said as he asked me to love him closer to the camera.

The two talked for another hour and they watched cartoons through shared screen, me and Quackity had gone up to make them a bottle. When we came back Sapnap had started to fall asleep on Karl's shoulder and Tubbo was drowsing off. I picked him up and handed him the bottle. After about 5minutes the two had fallen asleep, I decided to hang up and told the other two I would see them later on my stream.

A/n: is this one good? I kind of liked this one, I just wished I made it longer...