Little tommy pt 2!

Part 2!!!

Tears fell rapidly off the young boys eyes as he slipped into heavy little space. The other two turned to look at each other as Phil walked out of his room confused about the muffled crying.  "What did you boys do?" He said angrily turning around to Tommy's room. The other boys had no idea how serious Tommy took the joke, in fact they had just realized Tommy was a regressor. "Is he.. like Tubbo or?" Will said turning to techno who shrugged in return. Now they were worried about what they had just said.

"Hey bubs can I come in?" Phil said at the door. "Mhm" was all Tommy could say as he hiccuped through his tears. "Oh my poor baby, they didn't mean to hurt you buddy, they didn't know" Phil said taking in the situation and realizing he's a little. Tommy crawled toward Phil asking to be picked up. Phil carried him to the bed and sat him down. "How old are you bubs?" He asked in a gentle manner. He held up one finger than two frustrated cause he couldn't even keep his hand up. "Ok well, I'll make u baba ok?" Phil asked the little who nodded and smiled wiping his tears as he sucked on his paci.

He left the room and went straight to the living room. "Look I'm not gonna get upset with you guys cause you didn't know, I need you to go in and apologize to him, he's regressed so use gentle words" Phil said seriously as he walked to the kitchen. The two boys stood up and walked into the littles room. "Hey toms! I'm sorry we said that to you play you're paci is so cool can I see!" Will said as he stepped closer, Tommy smiled and showed him the cow attached to it. "Wow bud is that Henry?" Techno asked, he nodded. "Is Moo moo like game!" The little said mimicking a cow.

Meanwhile Phil was waiting for the bottle to heat up. "Da I smalls I dink but not know" Tubbo said as he wobble towards Phil. "Oh sweetheart come here! You want a baba too?" He asked as he picked up tubs from the floor, he nodded. "Guess what, Tommy is little too! Maybe he wants to play" Phil said smiling as he shook the baba be out the other one to warm up. The little gasped excitedly. "Weally? Pway toy!" He almost bounced out of excitement.

"There you go bubs and look who's here!" Phil said entering the room handing him the bottle and letting Tubbo crawl in. "Pway?!" Tubbo said pulling Tommy's pants. Tommy looked up and Phil and then back down at tubs nodding smiling as he scrunched his nose. "Ok let's get both of you changed! Wanna help boys?" Phil asked the two olders watching. They nodded and choose out two pull-ups and two onesies one cow and one bee. They quickly changed the two and sat them in the living room to play as they drink their babas. Of course Phil would have to talk to big Tommy but for now he enjoyed the moment.

A/n: ahhh tysm for all the support i know I always say that but I really do mean it <333 I loved this one!