Chapter 35- The Comico Preparation

Start from the beginning

(Replace Sung-Jin-Woo with Gojo)

Darren POV:

I immediately retracted my aura the moment she started to speak.

Nia: You are Kurumi Tokisaki, the spirit who manipulates time. Also, Gojo Satoru, who claims to be the Monarch and God of the undead. I see, you two were the ones who planned the mission to rescue me from DEM.

Gojo: I mean, I already explained it to you that day. But it saves my time.

Kurumi: You're the second spirit that was seen after the spirit of origin. I've been longing to meet you. Especially my boyfriend here, he's been wanting to kill the spirit of origin so we would appreciate it if you can give us information.

Nia: Hmmm? Why is that? Huh, I can understand your boyfriend but why you? If it's just your boyfriend, he would've come himself instead of with you.

Darren: You can relax, I just came here to ask for a favour, one that would benefit both you and me.

Kurumi: Could you look into something with Raziel?? Give us more information about the spirit of origin and how to kill it finally.

Darren: I came pretty close, but she had so much regenerative abilities that if I didn't have my powers awakened at the time. I would've died.

Nia was still on guard until I received a call from Shido.

Darren: "Yo, Shido"

Nia: Shi-

I started releasing my aura again to tell her to shut the hell up or she will pay.

Shido: "Yo, the manga place is set up. You wanna come over to help??"

Darren: Sure. I will come over in a second."

Darren: Kurumi-Chan, you have to excuse me, Shido is calling me over to their strategy plan. I hope you can enlighten me later. Bye bye.

(Replace Kurumi with Darren)

I opened a portal and arrived at Shido's office where everyone was in awe due to how professional the place is.

Tohka: Whoa, this is neat.

Yoshino: So professional.

Darren: It seems like Ratatoskr is going all out huh? You should be glad that Kurumi isn't going to handle this situation.

Kotori: Of course, but why?

Darren: If Kurumi is even slightly involved with this. I will be on her side no matter what. You hear me? 

Shido: Loud and clear, whatever you do, if Kurumi gets involved you would take her side and abandon ours immediately right??

Darren: Yes.

Shido: Kotori, the Comicon is in two days. Can we make it?

Kotori: We have to, let's see how well everyone draws. You draw something, too. Shido, Gojo.