Chapter 12

The next few weeks flew by swiftly. With the amount of homework that was being pushed our way, I had almost forgotten about the tournament. The first task was merily a couple days away now, and I was beginning to grow nervous again. There were rumors still going around about how Harry had managed to grab himself a spot in the tournament, but I didn't feed into them. I knew there was no way he would have wanted to join a tournament like this; it's just not like him.

"Looks like there's trouble with the Golden Trio," Pansy laughed out, as we began to pack up after class. I looked over to her confused, and noticed the nod she made towards the front of the classroom. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all seemed to be in some sort of argument. I noticed Hermione trying to calm the boys down, but Harry finally seemed to have given up and stormed out of the classroom.

I quickly made eye contact with her, offering her a sympathetic smile, and she quickly smiled back and shrugged her shoulders, before leaving the classroom with Ron.

"You coming, Flo?" Pansy asked, grabbing her bag. Nodding my head, I packed the rest of my things, and made my way to the door. "Ms. Holloway," I heard a deeper voice call out. Turning around, I noticed Professor Moody standing there with a book in his hand. "Go on without me. I'll see you back at the common room," I told Pansy, before making my way over to him. 

"Yes Professor?"

"Here," he groaned, as he shoved the textbook into my hands. "Potter left it behind and he's going to need it for the homework. Would you give it to him?" he asked, already walking up the stairs to his office. "Oh. Um, professor. I don't think-" I tried, but he quickly cut me off by slamming his office door, and I sighed as I realized I had no other choice.

Leaving the classroom, I decided to wait and just go to the common room to get some homework done before the tournament this weekend. Walking in, I noticed two familiar blonde's sitting on the couch, with Theo, Pansy, and Blaise filling up the other seats. I wasn't in the mood for confrontation with Daphne or Draco, so I decided to just head to my room, Pansy following right after me.

"What did Moody want?" she asked, as she plopped down onto my bed as soon as I opened the door.

"He needs me to give a book back to Harry. Apparently, he needs it for our homework this weekend," I stated, as I started to undress out of my robes and into some comfy clothes; I hated uniforms with a passion. "Well, that should be interesting," she said with a smirk.

"More like awkward. I haven't talked to any one of them since our fight," I complained, pulling a hoodie over my head. "It will be fine, Flo. Just knock on the door of the common room, and leave the book on the ground. They can sort it out then," she explained. Nodding my head in understandment, I decided I would return the book after dinner.

"In other news, did you hear about the party tonight?" she asked with a sly smirk. 

"Party?" I restated, and she just looked at me like I was dumb.

"Florence," she started, sighing in annoyance. "How can there be a party thrown by Slytherins, and you still not know about it?" she finished, now sitting up on the bed.

"Probably because I could care less about them," I laughed out, now joining her on the bed. "Besides, I wouldn't go even if I was invited to one."

"Oh, yes you are!" she yelled out, now jumping off the bed and turning towards me. "This is our time to have some fun before the big tournament happens. You can't miss out!" she finished.

"I can and I will," I put forth, just as my bedroom door bust open. "Ladies, what's going on in here?" Theo asked, as he walked into the room and sat down beside me, joined by Blaise and Draco.