Chapter 5

"Does our faces look cool or what?" Fred and George asked excitedly.

They had decided to paint their faces in support for the Irish. I had begged Fred not to paint his whole face, but he insisted it would help the Irish play better. I don't think I'll ever understand his logic.

As soon as we got to our tent and settled in, it was already time for the game. The weather had grew colder, and I knew we were to sit in the higher stands, so I decided to change into a green sweater; it was thick and I knew it would keep me warm.

Once everyone had gathered their things, the lot and I headed to the dome where the game was to be held. There, witches and wizards from all over the world were waiting eagerly for the quidditch match to start.

While Mr. Weasley went to grab our tickets, we all decided to explore the grounds. As we were walking, I began to hear my name being called. "Did you hear that?" I asked Hermione. "It sounds like someone's calling me."

"Florence!" the voice called out again. Turning around, that's when I saw him. Theodore Edward Nott. My best friend in the entire world.

"Theo!" I yelled. I instantly broke off from the group and made my way through the other individuals behind me. I noticed he was doing the same thing, shoving and pushing the others in front of him as well.

Once I reached him, I threw myself forward and wrapped my arms behind his neck, embracing him with a giant hug. He quickly responded with wrapping his arms around me, squeezing me gently.

"I didn't know if you were going to be here," I quickly spoke. "Yeah, well I decided to come last minute with a friend. I was going to go back home for the week, but-" he trailed off.

"I know. We don't have to talk about it. I'm just glad you're here," I explained, embracing him with another hug.

"Here comes your lovely friends," he said sarcastically, whilst hanging his arm around my neck. "Play nice, Theo," I warned. He was never friendly with the others, but neither were they.

"Well, if it isn't scar face and his pathetic sidekicks," he said with a smirk.

"Nice to see you too," Harry stated flatly.

"Playing dress up Weaslebee's?" Theo laughed, as his gaze shifted over to the twins. I swiftly elbowed him to his ribs, causing him to remove his arm from my neck. "What the fuck, Flo?" he whined. "What was that for?"

"I said to be nice, Theodore," I huffed, whilst looking at him straight in his eyes. He tensed up and his eyes grew wider. He hated when I called him out on his behavior, especially in front of others. But what he hated the most, was me calling him by his full name.

"Flo, I think my dad has our tickets now. Shall we go find our seats?" Fred asked.

"Trying to take her away so soon? Afraid she'll enjoy my company better than yours?" Theo smirked.

"Oh, I already know she would rather have me around, Nott," Fred snarled, as they both grew closer towards each other.

"You are both idiots," I admitted, as I shoved through them. I didn't bother to turn around once I heard my name being called out my both of them. They were acting like fools, fighting over one person's attention. They were my friends, and I loved to spend time with either one.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Ah. There you lot are. All right, here's everyone's tickets. Well, come on now. Let's go!" Mr. Weasley cheered once we found him. Everyone was ecstatic about the game starting that they practically took off up the stairs to our seats.