Introduction

Hello! And welcome witches, wizards, and muggles!

First, I would like to thank you for choosing this book to read. I hope that whomever comes across these chapters will find great joy in my writing!

With this being said, I would like to warn everyone that I am in no way a writer. I have been enjoying the wonderful and wizarding world of Harry Potter, and have thoroughly been amused by many stories. This whole concept of writing started from the wonderful authors here on this platform, and they have inspired me to write about my own desires and wishes towards the fan fiction genre.

Now, I must admit that I am a hopeless romantic. So, I decided this story should be a love story with a couple of twists and turns.

Personally, I love visuals with the stories I read. I love to imagine all of the different outfits and personalities that would take place within a story, and I have decided that I will be making collages of outfits... etc. I will say that I am sorry if the aesthetic of the main character does not suit your preference, or for the other characters, but this is just my desired story.

Again, I really hope you enjoy this story and please feel free to "call me out" on any mistakes I have made. Also, don't forget to vote and share this story with your friends if you enjoy!

xoxo,

Sarah :)

*Disclaimer*
I do not own any of J.K. Rowling characters or any of the original dialogue. I own the main character Florence, as well as her parents and other details!

"I think I always knew you would be the death of me."

Cast:

Florence Holloway

Draco Malfoy

Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott