Chapter 44__Bastard

Rosa decided to go to Ethan's place without informing him. She had gotten a chef at home to prepare a lot of dishes. They always meet on Sunday because Ethan said he's always busy with work. She wanted to see him so she came that day. She is even planning to sleep over after telling them at home that she's sleeping at her Dawn's.
"We are  here",  her driver told her.
Rosa smiled and got down.
" Should I wait for you here or....."
"You can leave. I will find my way home",  she said.
Rosa is happy that she will be able to see Ethan that day. They are getting married soon and they will move into a villa but for now, Ethan is living in a condominium. He said he liked it here since he's still living alone.
She punches in the password and entered the house.
Ethan is a clean freak and his apartment is always clean. There are two rooms in the apartment. One is his bedroom and the other is his study room.
His kitchen and dining area is an extension of the living room. Everywhere is neat.
Rosa dropped the lunch box on the kitchen counter and opened the refrigerator to get a bottle of water.
She sat down in the living room.
She didn't know what to do.
She wondered what ladies do in their boyfriend's house whenever he is not home.
She decided to go to his bedroom. She can take a quick nap while waiting for him.
She noticed for the first time she's been coming here that Ethan's study is not locked.
She was curious and wanted to see what his study looked like. She had never been to his study. He always said some confidential documents are in there and he didn't want anyone unrelated to work see it. She decided to take a quick peek. She is really curious to see. He wouldn't know she was here unless she told him.
Rosalind pushed the door opened.
The first thing she saw is a big frame on the wall. The picture on the frame is of a man but that man is not Ethan.
"Who is this? Ethan had brothers but none of his brothers looked like this. Could it be a relative she didn't know or Ethan's role model?"
She took a glance at the room and saw several frames of that guy and Ethan hanging around.
Rosa scoffed.
"He didn't even have any of my frames here and he's busy showing of his role model"
She saw a stack of books on his desk and wanted to clean it up for him but she was shocked when she saw the first book.
Even the cover of the book is explicit.
At the top corner of the book,  *BL* was written boldly.
Rosa opened the book and it was a BL comics full of explicit pictures of boys making out with boys.
Rosa couldn't believe Ethan is into such fetish.
"It must be related to a case he's working on"
She saw that all the other books on his table except for some documents from work are like that.
She wanted to take a look at His laptop when she heard the door opening.
She quickly walked out of the study gently. Then she heard voices.
"Babe, you didn't switch the lights off before going out this morning?",  A voice asked.
" Really maybe I forgot", Ethan's voice replied.
She walked gently wanting to surprise him.
She went still when she saw the person who came home with Ethan. It is that man in the frames. Ethan hurriedly removed his coat.Then he wrapped his arms around the guy's waist.
"Babe, gently will you. I'm really exhausted today",  The guy was saying.
" C'mon, Craig", Ethan said and leaned in to kissed the guy.
Rosa thought she's imagining things.
She thought she's dreaming.
She watched as her man cheat on her and not with another woman but with a guy.
She was more than shocked.
She couldn't believe Ethan is gay. Then why did he proposed to her. They are even planning to get married.
She always thought Ethan liked her so much that he avoided all other women but who would have none that he didn't just fancy women including her.
Could it be that he's bi-sexual?
"Let's take this to the room",  Ethan said his voice hoarse.
"Bastard",  was the first thing Rosa said.
Ethan was shocked when he heard her voice. He pushed the guy of.
" Rosa", he called and walked towards her.
"Don't come closer",  She said.
" I can explain", Ethan didn't want her to leave like that. He still needed her. Why the hell will she come here today without informing him?
Rosa walked past him picked her bag and walked out.
She knew she has been used. The guy she loved all her life had deceived her.
It was all deceit. So he was the owner of all those magazines. Ethan was gay all along.
Ethan wanted to chase after her but was held back by that guy.
"It has worked out for the best",  Craig told him. " I hate the thought of you guys been together anyway"
"She was suppose to be our cover. She s insanely in love with me and do whatever I asked her to do. I am an elite and I have to get married whether I liked it or not. People must not find out about my sexual orientation.",  Ethan panicked.
He can't let Rosa go like this.
Everything is almost set. Why did that clingy woman come over today.
He always saw Rosa as a brother's sister and she was the only woman he fid not really avoid. He found out about his sexual orientation since high school or more like he was initiated into it. He had decided to just use Rosa as a cover so he accepted her when she asked him out.
Now that Rosa knew, Ethan is afraid
Rosa is from a reputable family. He might be in trouble for trying to use her.
He needs to say something to her.
Be started dialing her number but She didn't pick the call no matter how many times he called.

🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊

That  Jerk!

To be continued.

Like, comment and share.ℹ

✍: Written by Ifeoluwa Rebecca Ayanboye