Chapter 32__looks lke our son is very rich

They were surprised when they saw the little boy and a woman coming down with Zenith.
"Who?",  Zach asked.
The whole family were surprised.They were not expecting this.
" Are you still asking? Can't you see that the kid looks so much like our Zenith?", Comfort asked her husband irritatingly.
By now, Mia and Chris are already in the living room.
Mia bowed while Chris his behind her.
Rosalind wanted to share her good news  today but who knew her brother will beat her to it. She can keep hers for another day.
"Meet my son, Christopher Baxtar. I've told you guys about him before. This is his mother Mia Quinn.She will live here with Chris",  Zenith said.
Mia puts in " I'm only going to help Chris settle in. I won't live here",
Zenith raised his brows.This isn't what they decided. What the hell is she saying?
"Mia, didn't you....",  he was saying while Mia cuts in again.
" I just decided", She said knowing what he wanted to say.
Mia looked up and saw Reina.
"Aunt", She called.
Chris saw her too and ran to her.
"Aunt"
Reina smiled and hugged him.
"What's happening you knew Mom?",Zenith asked Mia.
"She's your mom?",  Mia asked.
Reina smiled apologetically.
" I'm sorry Mia. I'm just curious so I met Chris and you. I didn't know this son of mine will be bringing you here soon. Isn't it a good thing? At least you won't find it awkward interacting with me. You must see me as a friend", She said.
Mia didn't know what to say.
"What a cheat! I can't believe you met my great grandson before me. And is this the Mia you talked about? I like your demeanour child",  Comfort told Mia.
Mia mouthed an 'o'
" Thanks for raising Christopher alone all this years. I'm sure you didn't have it easy", Zach told Mia.
Mia smiled.
"It's my pleasure raising a kid like Chris",  She said.
" You are so young yet so mature", Frank liked this girl too. After all, the Baxtars don't usually put themselves on pedestal.
Pa Zach believed this girl is good too. Seeing the way the young boy looked, he knew he was well taken care of.
"Now, Chris say Hello to your great grand parents",  Reina told the little boy.
" Aunt.."
Reina put a finger on the boys lips.
"Shush. Call me grandma. I'm your dad's mother",  She said.
Chris looked shy as he called "Grandma"
Reina spirit was lifted.
"That's my boy",  She said.
" Call me grandfather too. I'm your grandma's husband", Frank said.
Reina squeezed her face.
"That's one explanation, huh? Come here kid, meet your dad's father. Call him grandpa",  Reina told the little boy.
Chris examined Frank before saying.
" Grandpa?",
Frank let his smile grow wide.
"Yes, yes. I'm your grandpa.Don't worry, I will dote on you",  He said.
He brought out a credit card from his pocket.
" Have this, it is yours. The password is six fives",he said.
"My mum said I should take things from..... ",  he paused when he realized this people don't seem like strangers.
Frank looked up to Mia.
" Can you tell him to take it please?"
"Sir, Chris is too young to...."
Rosalind cuts in then.
"He is the youngest master of this family, a credit card is never too much for him.He deserves more and sis, my dad has so many credit cards. You may think he's manufacturing them", She said.
Mia then ask Chris to collect.
" Take it, Chris.It is welcome gift from your grandpa"
"Chris,grandma will give you a gift too.I will buy you a new car tomorrow,  what do you think?",  Reina asked.
She wouldn't let her husband get all the favour from their grandson.
Chris face brightened up when he heard what Reina said.
" Car?", He was no doubt excited.
He turned to his mother.
"Mum, Can I take it? It's a welcome gift from grandma"
Mia nodded.
Chris turned to Reina.
"Grandma, Can I get a silver coloured Car?",  he asked.
"Let's go to see the car together tomorrow after you come back from school",  Reina said.
" Thank you grandma", Chris said.
Comfort scoffed.
"Another excuse to take our great grandson out tomorrow?",  She asked.
Reina had a smug smile on her face.
" What are you saying mum? I'm just taking Chris out to get him a car", She said.
"I will go with you tomorrow. I need to curry favour with my  great grandson too",  Comfort said.
" Great Grandma?", Chris called.
"Wow, I'm so happy I have a great grandma",  Chris said
Comfort was more than happy when she heard Chris calling her great grandma.
" Such a cute boy. Come here let grandma hold you", She said.
Chris ran to her.
"So goodlooking a child. Grandma will give you gifts too. I will give you Lasori Resort",  She said.
" Lasori?", everyone in the room except for Mia and Chris exclaimed.
"Yes, My grandson deserves better"
Everyone knew how important Lasori Resort is to the old madam.That's the only enterprise she built with her money and influence. All other properties she has was inherited or pass by.
Zenith sigh.
"Call the lawyer tomorrow and settle the paper work",  he said.
" I won't go back on my word", The woman said.
Zenith turned to Mia.
"Looks like our son is very rich now",  he teased
" Call me great grand father and I will give you a gift too", A resounding voice said.

🖋🖋🖊🖊🖋🖋🖊🖊
What will the old master give Chris?

Only if I'm Chris.

Like, comment and share.

✍:Ifeoluwa Rebecca Ayanboye