Chapter 27__mother in law in dusguise

Mia entered Scarlet shop. Chris driver usually drop him at scarlett's. Scarlett was talking to a woman who is busy staring at Chris.
"Scarlett, Mia called as she entered.
Chris run to her and hug her legs.
" Mom", He greeted.
"My son, how are you?", Mia said and squat to his size.
" I'm fine. How's work today?", he asks.
"Fine, darling",
"Mum, this aunt here gave me a pack of chocolates. That's when Mia looked up at the woman. She looked sophisticated and she's wearing high end dress. Just one look and Mia knew the woman is no joke.She is wearing a beautiful smile.
" Are you this cute boy mom?", The woman asked Mia.
"Yes, I am", Mia replied.
" Your son is so goodlooking. I would have love to match make him with a granddaughter if I have but I don't. I may have a grandson soon though", The woman said.
"I just came here to get flowers for my mother in law.She likes it. Then I saw Chris here and I liked him immediately.", She turned to Scarlett.
" Miss scarlett and...."
"Mia", Mia said
" Can we go out to eat lunch, have tea or shop around sometimes? I have a daughter too but she is just as useless as her brother They both don't know how to keep me company. If you wouldn't mind that I'm too old"
"Let's do that then", Scarlett said.
The woman turned to Mia wanting her to speak.
" Okay", Mia said.
"How about tomorrow? Let's go shopping Let's get to know each other well", the lady said
" Okay.I will make time tomorrow evening ", Mia said.
" Let's exchange number.I'm Reina. I will send you a message on whatsapp tonight.Make sure to save my number", Mrs Reina Baxtar said.
She liked both Chris and Mia at first sight. Chris godmother is cheerful too.
Mia and scarlett are surprised at how enthusiastic Reina sound.
They wondered if she was that lonely.
(✍: Reina has too many people around her.A lot if rich ladies as licking her boots.They want to be friends with her.She came from a influential family and married into a rich family)
Mia didn't know she just met her mother in law in a flower shop.

Reina was very excited as she walked out of the flower shop She will have a lot of things to brag about to her husband and in laws.
She walked into the house smiling from ears to ears.
"I'm home", She said.
"Why are you bearing flowers?", Comfort who is busy knitting asked her.
Frank is talking to his father about things at Baxtar empire. He stood up immediately he heard his wife voice.
" What are the flowers for?", he asked
'Could it be that a man is hitting on Reina? Well, she is so wonderful.That is what I get for having a perfect wife'
"Flowers? I had fun today.Is Zenith home?", She asked.
" He's not home yet", Pa Zach said.
"None of you can tell him", Reina told them.
" Today, I met the woman Zenith likes She us so wonderful!", Reina said.
"We are going shopping tomorrow.It will be fun. Mia wil be so surprised when she learn that I'm her mother in law", Reina continue rambling.
" How can you go alone You have to take me along tomorrow ", Comfort said. " My grand daughter in law must be so sweet and fragile",
Reina shook her head
"No mom. You can't go with me.What if you scare her? I want to help Zenith silently. You know that boy has not won her heart yet! We can't afford to lose that girl.She must marry our Zenith.", Reina said.
" Reina, why are you not saying anything about my great grandson? You didn't see him?", Zach asked.
"Chris looks so much like his father.He's cute too.I liked him so much.U gave him so chocolates too", Reina told them.
" Shouldn't you take me along to see our grandson? How can you see him alone?", Frank asked his wife.
"Don't you understand me? I'm only trying to help Zenith. If you see Mia, you will all be able to tell the reason why Zenith liked her.She is so cool headed", Zenith mum said happily.
" Tomorrow, I will take some pictures for you", She told them.
She look as if she is consoling them but she's wearing a smug look.
'I saw Chris and Mia first'

"You didn't bring Chris along?", Reina asked Mia.
" I thought it was ladies so I left him with my brother", Mia said.
"You have a brother?", Reina asked.
" Yes.A step brother",Mia replied.
"You must be very close to him", Reina said.
" Maybe", Mia replied.
Her heart is always close to Yanis but she is always afraid of getting close to his person due to the kind of person is mother is.
"Let's go into the mall then.I hope you girls will help me pick out a few things.I love shopping so much.I hope to go out a lot with my daughter in law. I'm so much looking forward to the girl who will be my daughter in law", Reina continue talking as they enter the mall.
When they entered the mall, Mia knew she couldn't afford to buy anything here.All the products are all high end goods.
They entered a store selling bags first.
The attendants seems to recognize Reina as they all walked forward to curry favour with her.
" Show me your new products.We will like to have tea", She said.
Scarlett was sure that Reina is a reputable person.She had noticed the way she dresses and behave.She is a full socialite.Scarlett family is an elite family and she has associated with a lot of people in the past and she know they don't like yo mingle with people lower in class than them. This person did not even know her not to talk of knowing the kind of family she came from.Judging from how elegant this woman is,her family won't be able to hold a candle to her so what is her purpose for mingling with her.Is she so bored and lonely that she need to go out with them?
After shopping for bag, they went into the shoes store and later to the dress shop.
They left the mall by 8: 00 pm.
"I really had fun today.Mia and scarlett, I hope we will go out more on the future", Reina told them.
The girls smiled.
Reina gave two shopping bag each to the two of them.
" You don't really need to bother", Mia told her.
"Cone on, It's a gift to celebrate us being friends.Please don't reject it", Reina said.
" We won't stand on ceremony then.Thank you very much, Aunt", Scarlett said.
She won't dare reject such expensive gifts.
Mia thanked Reina too and entered a taxi with Scarlett.

🖊🖋🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋🖋

Reina is really taking care of her daughter in law. Hahaha.

If I can get 30 comments today, I can drop one more episode.