Chapter 18__He's my son

Zenith was really down. He can't believe he didn't even get to participate in a competition before he lost.
He got home and ignored everyone in the living room and walked straight to his room.
"What's wrong? I thought the DNA result will be out today.", Comfort Baxtar said.
" Is the boy not a Baxtar? something must be wrong", Pa Baxtar said.
Reina sigh. "What a pity!How much I'm longing for a grandson."
Frank consoled.
"It's fine. Let's just arrange blind dates for him", 
"I know a few fine ladies if Zenith will agree, I will surely introduce them to him",  Comfort Baxtar said.
Rosalind is the only one that felt something is not right.
None of these people know that Zenith didn't want a son, all he need os a woman

Scarlett sent a text to Zander.
__Accompany me to eat.
Zander__Okay.
Seeing that he replied her message in time, she was happy.  Does this mean he is thinking the same thing as her? He should just ask her out in time.Is that why he cared about the fact that she is married and had a son? He looked so relieved when he heard that Chris is not her son.
She got to the restaurant they decided on and met him there waiting for her.Her confidence grew.He must have missed her so much that he couldn't wait to see her.
" It's a normal expectation though.After all, I'm pretty", She told herself.
She walked to him.
"You are here director Kingston. I'm sorry if I came late",  She said.
" You are not late.It's just that I'm less busy these days that I even learned to be punctual", he said.
"Aren't you shooting a movie with Mia?",  She asked and sat down when she noticed he is not ready to draw a chair out for her.
" The dinner is this sunday and shooting will start on tuesday.We will shoot the scenes in B-city first before travelling around ",He said.
" Oh!", Scarlett said.
"Also can we shoot sone scenes in your flower shop? There are few scenes..."
"You can. Why not?", Scarlett agreed immediately.
" Let's order then", She added and pass the menu to him.
"You order what to eat",  He said and pass the menu back to her. "I'm not picky and I have no allergy"
"Me too.Looks like we have so many things in common. Can you eat spicy food? I like it.",  Scarlett said.
" Why not? Spicy food is still the best", Zander said.
Scarlett happily ordered some dishes.
"I hope you like everything I ordered",  she said.
" I told you before that I'm not picky ", he said.

After the meal, they decided to take a short stroll to digest the meal.
" Thank you for accompany me to a meal today", She said.
"Don't be too humble. I should thank you for treating me today. Honestly, I only came because you're treating.I love free meals",  Zander said.
Scarlett couldn't believe what she heard. Be came because it's a free meal? What happened to Liking her.
" Free meals? You are a successful director.".
"So? I'm saving my money for my future wife",  he said.
Scarlett blushed when she heard that.
'That should be me’, she thought.

Everyone is in the dining room already when Zenith came down.
" Good morning ", he said and started eating.
"How is your night?",  Granny comfort asked.
" Fine.Yours?", he asked her.
"I slept well, my grandson",  the woman said.
" You were tired when you came home yesterday and you didn't talk about the test you did", She said speaking the minds of everyone on the table that morning.
"Oh that! The result is out",  He replied non-interestedly.
Reina sat up immediately. She really wanted to know if that cute boy is her grandson. If he is, then her life won't be so boring.
" Really?", she asked.
"Hun", was Zenith response.
"So how is it?",  Comfort asked.
" He is my son", Zenith replied.
The whole family thought they heard wrong.The boy is his son so why have he been acting that way since the day before.(author ✍ :He is love sick)
"So when are you bringing him home?",  Frank asked.
" Bring him home.All I've done foe that boy is donating sperm.His mother raised him painstakingly.Have you ever thought of her feelings? I want my son too but I'm sure the boy won't want to stay away from his mom.He needs a mom too!", Zenith told them
They all kept quiet.
"If we knew he existed, we don't want someone else to raise him too. We would have raised him the way a Baxtar should be trained.Do it wisely after all, you're old enough to have your own family and you are the family patriarch.",  Pa Baxtar said.
" Don't worry Give me tine to think things through", Zenith told them.

🖊🖋🖋🖊🖊🖋

Zenith fans, where are you?
Jay's fans where are you?
Adam's fans where are you?
I'm confused as to who will win our Mia's heart.

✍ :Ayanboye Ifeoluwa Rebecca
       ( Beckylove)