Chapter 11: Not something to be ashamed of

Start from the beginning

Weiss: "Quiet you!"

The sound of fog horns can be heard as they approach the docks

Yang: "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Ruby: "Ugh! They smell like fish... (y/n) are you ok? You look... I don't know not great, do you hate the smell of fish too?"

They all look to a distracted (y/n) who just stands there for a minute before realizing everyone looking at him.

(Y/n): "Huh? Oh yah I'm fine. Hey! Fish is great! Now rotten fish. Rotten fish is something else, that's what you're smelling. Dead, decomposing, rotting in the hot sun for hours or days, fish."

Ruby turns green and looks like she's gonna throw up.

Ruby: (queezy) "Please stop talking..."

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!"

Blake: "She wants to spy on them so she'll have have the upper hand in the tournament."

Weiss: (Scoffs) "You can't prove that!"

Ruby: "Woah..."

They all turn in the direction she's looking

Up ahead is a Crime scene being investigated by the police. The group approaches the scene, trying to get a closer look.

Ruby: "What happened here?"

Detective: "Robbery. Second dust shop hit this week... this place is turning into a jungle."

Yang: "That's terrible."

Detective 2: "They left all the money again."

Detective: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much dust?"

Detective 2: "I don't know, an army?"

Detective: "You thinking the white fang?"

Detective 2: "Yah I'm thinking we don't get paid enough..."

Weiss: "Hmph! The white fang. What an aweful bunch of degenerates."

Blake's eyes narrow at this comment

Blake: "What's your problem?"

Weiss: "My problem? I simply do not care for the criminally insane."

Blake: " The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus."

Weiss: "Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!"

Blake: "So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!"

Ruby: "Hmm... Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago... Maybe it was him."