Chapter 2: Making friends?

No POV

(Y/n) is sitting in a large airship his arms crossed and eyes closed, surrounded by fellow students who all chat excitedly about their destination.

???: "I just wanna be a normal girl with normal knees!"

Opening his eyes he looks around looking for the source of the familiar high pitch voice yelling about knees.

Finding the source to be one Ruby Rose standing next too... a very beautiful Blonde girl.

(Y/n): "I've seen two blondes so far and they're both hot..."

Next to him he hears someone dry heave slightly. Looking at the source of the noise it turns out to be a blonde guy who looks like he's about to be sick.

Blonde guy: "uhh thanks? But I don't swing that way..."

(Y/n): "Huh? No dude not you, her."

(Y/n) points to the blonde talking with Ruby.

Sick looking Blonde guy: "Oh. Ohhhhh. Wait you said two. Who's the other one?"

As if on queue the news report on the large screen cuts to the blonde lady who interrogated (y/n) and Ruby last night.

(Y/n): "The one on screen."

He says. When he gets no response he looks back to see the blonde guy ran off somewhere.

Scary lady: "Hello, and welcome to Beacon."

Blondie: "Who's that?"

Glynda: "My name is Glynda Goodwitch."

Blondie: "Oh!"

Glynda: "You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world."

The screen shuts off allowing all the students on board to look out the window at the view below. Simply put it's breathtaking. Many of the students start speaking to one another about it. Including one red loving girl.

Ruby: "Look you can see signal from up here!"

Standing up (y/n) decides to walk over toward the only person he knew on the ship.

Ruby: "I guess home isn't so far after all..."

Blondie: "Beacon is our home now."

(Y/n): "Hey Ru-"

Before he can continue he's knocked over by a blonde blur as they run to the back of the ship groaning while covering his mouth with one hand.

Blondie: "Well I guess the view isn't for everyone..."

Standing up and dusting him self off (Y/n) looks in the direction the blonde guy from earlier ran off to.

(Y/n): "Hope he feels better."

Ruby and the blonde girl look at him curiously.