83⭑ Prom Queen.*

Start from the beginning

"Well, you clean up good, huh?" I teased Arthur, rubbing the soft material on his sleeve when I got closer, "You look hot!"

He blushed, furiously, "You do too."

"Thank ya very much."

"Move." Harlow suddenly shoulder checked Arthur. Before I could stop him, he was hooking an arm under my ass and lifting me up to carry me away.

I didn't even react that time, because at this point, I was used to this dramatic shit.

I waved to Arthur, "I'll be right back!"

He disappeared from my sight when we turned into the downstairs hallway and Harlow put me down in front of the door to the cupboard under the stairs.

"What did I do now?"

"Aht-aht, sht." He took a step back from me and ran a hand down his mouth, slowly tracing his eyes down my naked collarbones. His other hand was on his hip as he studied me, strange sounds hiccuping up from his throat. Could've been moans, also could've been gags 'cause he was sick by how hot I looked, it was a toss up entirely.

I sighed and leaned against the door, propping one hand on my waist to wait out the awkward time.

"Turn 'round. Let me have a look at you." I could tell by the dip in octave and the thick, drowsiness of his accent that he was undeniably turned on.

I rolled my eyes and slowly spun in a circle with my arms out like jazz hands. I paused so he could admire the dip in the back of the dress, showcasing my tattoos, causing him to mutter 'ugh'.

When I came around full circle I stopped, "Are you done?"

"Fuck, I hate you!" He turned around again and ran his fingers through his dark chestnut curls. He looked over his shoulder as he toyed with his lips, but soon looked away once more, covering his face, "You're a whore. I hate you so, so bad."

"You love me. I'm not even doing anything!"

He spun around and lunged to grab my face but he stopped himself, his hands mimicking strangling my neck as his teeth gritted out, "Oooo, you're so lucky I wouldn't dare smudge that lipstick, ooooooo!"

"One kiss won't kill it, nirvana," I grinned. "Neither will my usual smack on the ass, so give me some sugar already, don't be stingy," I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"If I kiss you, I'm not stopping. Not until I die"

The funny thing was, he was completely serious.

"Kiss. Me. You. Fool." I pouted.

"Ugh, fine!" He pretended to be angry, but I didn't miss the smile that grazed his pouty mouth before he took me, locking our lips. He backed me up against the door again and one hand hooked around my waist while his other slid up the open slit in my dress, rounding the back of my thighs.

His cold rings raised goosebumps and I exhaled a breathless yelp of pleasure when he grabbed a handful of my ass and groped it fully, letting out a groan himself.

One kiss simple kiss and our lips fell apart, but I couldn't stop myself from licking over his bottom lip with my long tongue and nipping at it with my teeth.

His hooded eyes watched my mouth with hunger and he lunged again after I pulled away, but I put my hand up, wringing it around his neck to keep him away, "What have I told you before?"

He pushed against my hand with his strength and inched just a tiny bit closer, but when I quirked a brow he sighed inwardly and let his muscles relax, "Good things come to boys who wait."