84 ⭑ Dirty, Sweet, and you're My Girl

Start from the beginning

"Better be, you cheeky fuck." I smiled and kissed him again, this time jumping up into his arms for the fun of it.

He groaned and caught me, hands around my thighs.

I ran my fingers through his hair while he turned around and set me down onto the counter, emitting a soft groan when he felt me tug on his curly locks.

"It's so early, don't tease." He whined against my lips, pulling my ass to the edge of the counter and pushing his hips upon me.

I could feel him hardening in his boxers and I smiled into the kiss, biting his bottom lip. I let it pop back into place and he watched me with angry, hooded eyes. He was frustrated but it only egged me on, "Opps. Sorry. You're right. You're being such a good boy today, I shouldn't be so mean, that's not very nice."

"Augh, don't say that, I'm gonna come." He groaned, throwing his head back dramatically.

"All I have to do is talk to you now? Wow, someone's weak--"

"Hey, hey, hey..." He squeaked, looking back down at me with an offended, gaping mouth, "You should be ecstatic! The longer time goes on, the weaker you make me. I think it's a compliment."

"You're right, I'm pretty fucking powerful aren't I? I mean, first the kiss, now my words, one day I'll be able to make you come without even touching you."

"You do that already." He smirked.

"Huh?" I replied.

"You think I don't touch myself jus' thinking about you?" he slid his hands up and down my thighs while he nipped at my lips in small pecks, "You have no idea..." and another kiss, "just how sick," and another, "I really am, cher."

"Tell me." I muttered with an entertained smile, a pulse growing in my thighs from his confession.

"Nah..." He whispered with a laugh, "I... I can't."

"Now I have to know. Tell me." I ran my hands down his chest until I reached his waist and grabbed it, pulling him closer to me. I looked him dead in the eye and raised my eyebrows in waiting.

His whole face flushed red, and he took a deep breath before leaning into my ear to whisper it.

"No, no, no, look at me when you say it." I pushed him back.

"You're gonna think it's weird." His bottom lip was tucked in between his teeth.

"I won't. Cross my heart." I gestured an 'x' over my chest.

He took that as promise enough and moved his hands to the counter on either side of me, leaning on it. His voice was low, his eyes on my lips, "Sometimes... when you're at work, or you're at the store or out with Koi, I..."

"Sometimes I," He emphasized. He cleared his throat and stepped closer to me, until I had to crane my neck to look up at him, "I go through your panties and I..."

"My what?" I whispered with a slight laugh.

Did this motherfucker just say he goes through my panties?

"I use them. I fuck them. Like a toy." His eyes trailed back up to mine and his face inched closer to mine until I could feel the breath of his nose tickling my chin, "I wrap them around my cock and I don't stop until they're covered in my cum. I can't help it, I'm sorry. It feels so, so good."

Oh. My. God.

"I always wash them after. I fold 'em and put 'em back in the drawer, I swear"

Oh, okay. He washes them? Yeah, cause that totallllyyyy makes him raiding my pantie drawer like Mr. Krabs less weird.