84 ⭑ Dirty, Sweet, and you're My Girl

Start from the beginning

His head full of long messy, brown waves nodded along to the beat while he stirred vegetarian bacon and eggs into a pan, his hips even swaying back and forth a little in an adorable little dance. His tattoo covered torso was visible, and I could've started drooling from the sight of it, but I refrained from catcalling him or getting on my knees to suck his dick like I really wanted to.

We had plenty of time before Ollie came over.

I leaned on the doorway and watched him shake his ass with a bitten bottom lip. The way he'd tap the spatula on the end of the pan in little beats made me want to scream. Everything he did made me a want to fucking scream... and cream my fucking panties because he was just that hot.

My Nirvana. So cute.

I wanna sit on his cute face.

"You're dirty and sweet, oh yeah..." He sang and bounced his hips a bit more, but soon saw me out of the corner of his eyes and did a double take. He stopped his gyrations when he saw me smiling and put down his spatula with a flashy grin of his own, "Oh, fuck you, stalker. I didn't know you were up. How long y'been watchin me?"

"Mm. Long enough. Having fun?" I teased as I walked in deeper and greeted him with a morning hug.

"Nothin' wrong with a little music in the morning. Did I wake you, lovely girl?" His arms wrapped around me tightly, and he swayed to the song as he repeatedly pressed kisses to my forehead; soft but warm and sweet.

"You did, but it's okay. I got a good show. I love watching you shake your ass in the middle of the kitchen, it's my favorite pastime," I laughed, pressing my head to his chest and jokingly slapping his ass.

His hugs were the best to wake up to.

"Well, now that you're awake, you get to shake your cute little ass with me. C'mon, you're in charge of the bacon while I get you some coffee." He kissed my cheek and walked toward the radio to turn up the music.

"Sir yes sir." I walked to the stove and took the spatula, flipping some bacon while I nodded my head along to the song.

"Well you're windy and wild, you've got the blues in your shoes and your stockings..."

I could hear him still singing as he poured my coffee, and I couldn't help but smile at the sound. To think, this was the same man who made fun of me for dancing in his kitchen in my underwear. He made fun of me for something he did the whole time, what a damn loser. I'd tease him about it, but I hated bringing up our past most of the time.

What a fuckin era. I didn't miss that, not one bit and neither did he, I could see the guilt eat him up from time to time, but I made sure to be reassuring.

"Here you go." He popped up behind me again and placed a cup of coffee in front of my face at the same time that he took the spatula from my hand. But, he didn't give me room to move and wrapped one arm around my waist to dance with me while he flipped bacon.

"You're windy and wild, oh yeah."

I didn't even get to take two sips of my coffee before he started shaking his hips on me and making me jolt slightly, "Are you trying to settle a high score and burn my hand with coffee not once, but twice?"

"I'm jus' so bouncy today. I bounce. I flounce. I shake my ass when I'm anxious. And you're gonna bounce with me," When I put my coffee down, he turned off the stove and spun me away from the warmth of it to make me dance.

"Am I?" I smiled.

"Mhm." He trapped me in his arms and kissed me gently, pressing our hips together to move them side and side to the bass line. I laughed when he hummed the lyrics to the song against my mouth and drummed against my lower back. He pulled back from our kiss dramatically to run my hands down his face, "You're dirty, sweet and you're girl..."