"Belle I don't give two fucks about online bullshit. We are still us, you're my friend and this doesn't change that," I guess we are talking about this right now then.

"I do," she says quietly. It didn't take much to know she'd been reading the comments.

Sure there were a lot supporting her, complementing her beauty and all else about her. For every one of those comments though were three more absolutely tearing her apart.

Even then though, those somewhat positive remarks were just a comparison of her to Liv, and Baileys never been the type to get credit while other were blatantly out down, from her perspective none of this was good.

"I'm trying not to Co, I am trying my damndest but fuck, people are following me, picking apart literally everything about me. The dm's I've gotten are awful," she hasn't taken her eyes off her phone "I've been getting messages from my coworkers too, apparently people are making calls to the hospital attempting to get me fired,"

"Wait they figured out who you are?" Well that changes things. I held out hope that her name still remained anonymous, maintaining what shred of privacy she still had especially because the interview hadn't been released yet. I guess not.

"Yeah," she nods, handing me her phone without even asking. She had over a thousand follow requests on a now private account. It was public, it has been for the last eight years.

She had even more message requests, death threats, comments on everything about her, threats to her job. They went her with everything, I just about threw her phone through a wall when I got to the dick pictures and other grossly lewd comments.

"I'm going to fucking kill someone," I hand her phone back to her before I wreck the thing.

"I shouldn't have gone,"  she states yet I just shake my head.

"Bails you belonged there, do not think otherwise," I have not seen her look as at home as she did sitting beside my teammates and her family since long before we left. She just fit, and for irrelevant assholes to make her feel otherwise pisses me off even more than I already am.

"How can we fix this? What about Liv? I can talk to her if you want, I feel awful," she was genuinely stressed about my relationship while her own reputation was being torn apart by millions of people.

"Wanna go-"

"Co we can't go out in public right now, I'm sorry," she spouts quickly. I was kind of entertaining, and it shouldn't be, it's not.

But they way she just yelled at me, in that fast high pitched way, was exactly how she use to yell at me.

"Breathe Bails," I grin, I don't want her to get more spun up, she doesn't need that. "We won't go anywhere you don't want to, I was just going to suggest your house,"

"God no" she grunt and I almost laugh, I would've if it weren't for the serious distress across her face. "If I go back over there I'm gonna kill the caterer, Ace, or myself, I don't know who'd be first,"

"God what's groomzilla doing now?"

"Fucking everything. Have you ever met anyone who does the most ALL of the time?"

"Yes, your brother," if anyone was a perfectionist in her family it was Ace. He needed everything just so, but it was his wedding so he was allowed it this time.

"Exactly. He's nitpicking eveey little thing. The wedding is literally in two days and he's driving me fucking insane. And now this on top of it, I swear my head is going to explode," She drops her head onto the table. Not knowing how exactly to appropriately comfort her, I just rest my hand on her head.