Chapter 172 | The One In Self Denial

You know how when you are in a car, and it's pouring down rain, you go under a bridge, and everything stops?

Everything goes silent, and it's almost peaceful.

Then you finally get out from under the bridge, and everything hits you a little harder than before.

You were my bridge. Thank you for being my bridge.

"Anyway," Jesse mused, strolling next to Eko back at the mages devastated land, "I'm in two minds about this coincidence," stepping over a body carefully, the sunrise on the brink on the dawn of the new day before them, it had been trying to break through the fog around them.

"I don't like this, the timing, Isis, everything. Especially knowing she was here, on this side of the barrier..."

Eko, however, had been somewhere very far away that early morning, coffee cup in hand. She had joined Jesse, Richie, Mya and Jasmine in escorting around Vause and Teshia in their attempts to find further survivors.

Matthew and Toni had stayed back at Allegiant; except Mya had wanted him to be checked over before surgery that afternoon, and then they were going to prepare to meet with the council shortly after to explain to the royal board what would be happening next from the latest attack.

It was just that she couldn't shake her husband's incessant groans last night and that early morning when he had woken her up. There had been lovemaking, and there had been fucking, and there are times when something extraordinary in the middle takes the experience to a whole other level.

This had been one of those sensationally mind-numbing times.

--- ---

Eko had awoken to Matthew's lips on her stomach, gently brushing as he travelled up along her body and between the space of her breasts. He raised her legs higher as he came further up her body, staying firmly between them.

He nipped at her throat, then made his way along her neck until he came to her earlobe, causing Eko's eyes to flutter open - she wasn't dreaming.

Quickly closing her eyes again, her hand travelled down his chest, past his naked waist, and reached around his hard member. In ecstasy, she heard him immediately gasp when she wrapped her fingers around his member, as their eyes met, Eko drew a wicked smirk,

"The way you smile like that, fuck, it always turns me on," he grinned, capturing her lips in a kiss. Eko's hand continued to move up and down his shaft, driving him wild with its rhythm.

With a tight grip around her sex, Matthew pressed up, intensifying the pleasure.

"You're not going to last, are you?" the devil that she was smiling, wanting to push him to his limits that morning, "you're going to come in me, aren't you? Aren't you, baby? You know you want to come."

It was like a sadistic turn-on for the man, how her dirty mouth egged him on as she does so well. Oddly enough, it was one of the things he absolutely loved about her.

Rising to the challenge she had set for him, Eko pushed herself upwards to his body; her hips rose to meet his palm, Matthew's grip tightened around her sex once more, and his wife's hand that was around his member fastened with speed, desperate to see him unravel first.

"Come," she moaned.

In response, Matthew's lips crashed hard onto hers, it wasn't the passionate one she was used to. It was the sloppy tonguing with hard pressing. The consuming one where she had bit his lip hard, creeped out by how much he enjoyed it, he pushed her hard into the bed as she continued her savage response against him.