shopping pt.2 + morning problems

"How much have we spent?" Horror asked, he had a few bags, two filled with foods for him to cook with, he could now introduce some new foods to his body such as peas, beans and whole wheat. Killer was also holding a few bags, those bags containing new and fresh clothes while dust held the bags with games and activities to do at home when they got bored. "We've spent about $200..." Killer replied with, the trio looked at each-other nervously "think we might've spent too much?.." Dust asked them "Yeah.." The other two replied with, soon enough they all decided it was best to head back to the castle before Nightmare found out they'd used $200 from his credit card. Once they reached the castle they started to put everything away and cleaning up the castle
2 hours later...
It'd been 2 hours. 2 long, exhausting and agonizing hours, the trio all flopped on the couch again, completely wasted once again, "That took way to long.." Horror said, the other two hummed in agreement with Horror, "well would ya look at the time, it's already 6pm..." Killer said after turning his head to the clock, his 'eyes' drooping wanting to fall asleep, "You two take so long to shop frfr..." Dust commented "Shut up Dust, you took longer.." Horror snapped back at him, Killer nodding and backing Horror up, "Whatever, at least I aint lying to myself" Dust said, his 'eye' slightly twitching "at least we aint emo!" Killer immediately bit back, soon enough the trio got into another argument, cuss words and insults being thrown back and fourth, Horror had left the argument finding it useless and stupid, he'd just sit in the middle of it, having to deal with the nonsense, suddenly Horror grabbed Killer and Dusts shoulder, his red eye glowing more fierce. "Look here you two, if you can't shut the fuck up I'll knock both of you out.." Horror said with an annoyed tone, his eye twitching, immediately the two shut up, remembering the events from the fight with the stars, they felt their sins crawling up their spine, finally Horror had pulled back, acting as if nothing happened and headed up to his room telling the other two that he'd be going to sleep as he felt tired even if he hadn't ate yet. The other two just sat there silently fighting with each other before deciding they too would skip dinner and just go to sleep.
NEXT DAY
"MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!" Killer screeched, waking up the other two skeletons who were peacefully asleep before, "KILLER IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP I'LL MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER IN PAIN AND AGONY" Dust screeched back, "I ALREADY SUFFER IN PAIN AND AGONY BITCH!" Killer screamed back, Horror rubbing his 'eyes' before screeching back "FIRST OFF, BOTH OF YOU GET A THERAPIST, SECOND OFF IF YOU TWO DON'T SHUTUP AND LET ME SLEEP I'LL RIP OFF ALL OF YOUR BONES AND WATCH YOU SCREAM AND CRY IN PAIN AND AGONY BEFORE FINISHING YOU TWO OFF AND GETTING RID OF THE EVIDENCE, GOT IT?" Horror was pissed, as soon as he finished his sentence he fell back asleep, it'd been so long since he'd gotten so much sleep and he didn't want it to get ruined by the other two. It'd been 10 minutes and suddenly Dust barged into Horrors room, "What is it?!" Horror slightly yelled, still lying in bed "Can I stay here for a bit? Killer won't stop annoying me.." Dust asked, his body was slightly shaking and even though no one could see, he looked as if he got no sleep. Horror thought about it for a bit, deciding it wouldn't hurt to have some company..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count - 629