comforting and movies

TW: slight mention of ED

Dust helped horror get back to the resting bed, sitting next to him. "Well.. Ya feeling better?.." Dust asked, he didn't really know how to start a conversation so it was a bit awkward, "Yeah, my body feels sore but I should be fine I think.." Horror answered a bit hesitantly, "Well you'd better eat, you look like your starving mate.." Dust told Horror, Dust might've been an asshole but that didn't mean he couldn't care for others. "O-oh, uh, I think I'll be fine.." Horror replied, he remembered last time he tried to eat something here, maybe he reacted like that because he wasn't used to the food here? Usually if he desperately needed to eat his brother would get him some berries to eat, so maybe he couldn't eat the nut because he wasn't used to it?.. "-orror, earth to the dumbass horror!" Dust would say while waving his hand infront of Horrors eye sockets "Hm?.." Horror would snap out of his thoughts suddenly, "Finally! You've been staring at the wall for 5 minutes!" Dust would exclaim, "ah sorry.." Horror would reply with, a slight blush forming from embarrassment, "whatever, you really are a fucking crackhead" Dust would just say, slightly insulting Horror, Horror just rolled his 'eyes'. "Well, uh I think you should eat, here I have some nuts in my pocket, Nightmare said that if you woke up to give you these" Dust informed Horror, Dust took the packet of nuts out of his pocket, handing it to Horror. Horror looked at the nuts hesitantly, slowly grabbing them from Dusts hand, he felt nervous as he took one out of the packet, his arms slightly shaking. "Crackhead? Ya okay?" Dust would ask, noticing that Horrors hand was slightly shaking "Y-yeah! Everything fine heh!" Horror would slightly stutter at the start, mentally slapping himself for doing that. Suddenly Dust took a nut from the packet, one hand holding the nut and the other resting on Horrors hand, "Look just do this, put the nut in your mouth, and chew on it, okay?" Dust said as comforting as he could, Nightmare had also told him that Horror HAD to eat, an that Dust HAD to stay with him until he ate. Horror watched Dust, still feeling nervous, he wanted to know why he felt this fear, maybe he just wasn't used to this food? He should at least try, he didn't want to waste the food anyways, Suddenly both of Dusts hands held Horrors hands, Dust didn't process what he was doing, just trying to make sure Horror ate, Horror immediately started to slightly form a light blush, making sure not to look directly at Dust. "Take your time to eat, no one is judging you, kay?" Dust said in his most comforting voice he could muster up, honestly now he wasn't just doing this because he was ordered to, but because he truly cared for his comrades, of course he was yet to fully trust Horror, but that didn't mean he wouldn't help him, Dust slowly pulled his hands back, finally realizing what he'd done, also starting to form a light blush, though his uhh magical barricade on his face blocked horror from seeing his face, Horror slowly brought the hand with the nut closer, slowly placing it in his mouth and chewing on it for a minute, finally swallowing it, he could feel the tears starting to form in his eye sockets, it had been so long since he felt this comfort, he didn't want dust to leave, he didn't want this warmth to leave, never ever. He tried to hold back his tears, although one escaped, slowly rolling down his cheek, Dust just smiled, obviously no one could see that, but he truly was smiling behind the magical barricade thingy. "C'mon why don't we head downstairs with the others now?" Dust said, helping Horror up, He let the other skeleton use him for support as Horrors body still slightly felt sore.

They both headed downstairs where Killer was, "Oh look it's the dumbass" Dust commented, sitting down on the couch next to Killer, Horror sitting down besides Dust, "Oh look it's the asshole" Killer simply replied back, he then looked at horror "Ya feeling better? Those attacks Swap did seemed pretty harsh lmao" Killer asked, his tone immediately changing to a more neutral tone, he didn't really talk to Horror so he had no reason to insult him, plus he was still terrified of his physical strength and how cruel Horror could be when he felt like it, "I'm okay yeah, just feelin' a bit sore" Horror responded. "Oh yeah hand to hand combat was cancelled, we're doing it in three days cuz Boss is busy making some deals with error" Killer informed the other two, "The window vista?" Horror asked, referring to error, both dust and Killer slightly laughed, trying to hold it back "Y-yeah! That one- HAHSYEU-" Killer said, nearly explonding, soon the two calmed down, "Why don't we watch a movie?" Dust suggested "YES! LETS WATCH A TRUE CRIME DOCUMENTARY!" killer suggested "I WANNA WATCH A COOKING SHOW" Horror argued back "NAH TRUE CRIME IS BETTER!" Killer responded, both of them getting a bit pissed and calling the other names, while Dust was in the middle, selecting a Horror movie instead, suddenly the movie started playing and the other two immediately shut up, wanting to watch the movie as all of the three where pretty bored

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEALRY 1000 WORDS FOR THIS PART WOOO! PER USUAL SEND DOWN SOME TIPS ON HOW TO WRITE BETTER AND HOW TO MAKE IT A BIT MORE CANON WOOO!!
word count: 946