chatting

HEY SO UHH THIS FIC IS SLOWLY BECOMING MORE HEADCANONS AND NOT REALLY CANON ANYMORE, ONE DAY I'LL REWRITE THIS TO MAKE IT MORE CANON I SWEAR!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a day since nightmare left, the trio where sleeping on the couch, peacefully sleeping, there where snacks everywhere, dust and Killer had ate most of the snacks while Horror only ate some nuts and watermelons, throwing any scraps that weren't edible away, soon enough Dust woke up, it was 7am and they all looked wasted, he slowly got up, making sure he didn't make much noise, going up to his bedroom to get something, he then came back down and suddenly 'HOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNKKKK!!!' Dust had used one of those honking things, Horror and Killer both immediately woke up "SHUT THE FUCK UP" the two sleepy skeletons screamed, Dust just had a wide grin on his face, "Good morning dumbass and crackhead!" He said in the slightly mocking tone, "Go fuck yourself Dust" Killer said, standing up from the couch while pointing the middle finger up to Dust, Horror would just groan, obviously annoyed, he stood up and followed Killer into the kitchen, grabbing a packet of nuts, he could finally eat them without feeling fear, all thanks to Dust, he slightly smiled from the events of yesterday, how soft Dusts voice was.. "Watcha smiling about crackhead?" Killer would say with a smirk, "Mind your own business" Horror just stated, using the same tone Killer used, it was a 'kind' threat, Killer just rolled his eyes and gave Horror a smoothie, Nightmare had informed both Dust and Killer that while he was gone, Horror could strictly only eat certain foods, and that when he came back he'd observer Horrors diet to make sure what he is eating is easy for his body to process/digest? They both barley knew Horror or his AU so they didn't question their boss. "Thanks ig" Horror said, somewhat thanking Killer "No worries crackhead", both Killer and Dust already had a nickname for Horror, 'crackhead'. Horror just rolled his eyes as Killer walked away to give Dust his coffee, "Does anyone know if boss is gonna come back early?" Dust asked, "yeah, apparently it's gonna take a bit more time than he thought it would lmao" Killer informed them, "Well what can we do then?" Horror asked, he didn't want to be watching movies all day as that was boring, "well boss said because he will be gone for a bit, we have permission to go outside, so maybe we could go shopping? I mean we do need to get some more food n' stuff, and some new clothes too" Killer said, Horror hadn't gone shopping in a long time as in his AU, there was no reason to shop, so they all closed. He was excited though, it was going to be his first time shopping after so long, woohoo! Nah Horror wasn't happy or sad about shopping, the only thing he was worried about was that usually when he could smell some food with a strong scent, it was hard to resist, especially because he hadn't eaten for so long, though he knew he needed to get his body used to eating again first so he'd try his best to get his body under control, "Yo instead of teleporting there why don't we use my motorcycle to get there?" Dust asked, suddenly Horror and Killer where staring at him in shock "YOU HAVE A MOTORCYCLE?!" they both said, "Yeah?... You guys really are dumbasses..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HARHARHAR THE SHOPPING ARC WILL BE THE NEXT PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
word count: 595