breakfast bickering

Horror was sitting on the couch, his legs crossed as he chose something to watch on Netflix, "no too lovey dovey, not interesting... A cooking show?.." Horror was a bit curious, he faintly remembered watching a cooking show once with Papyrus, back before the underground went in starvation, but he couldn't remember much from it.. He only remembered that he did enjoy watching it, so he decided he would watch the cooking show, even if he felt a bit hungry he'd just eat a watermelon seeing as that was the only thing in the castle he wasn't afraid to eat (mostly cuz it's watery and easy to digest, one of the rare foods he can eat). He clicked on the show, "In this show, you will be taught multiple recipes that you can cook at home..." Horror was interested, even if he wouldn't eat it, he knew that paps would so if he ever tried making these, he'd just send it to his AU. The first recipe being a 'watermelon cooler', well maybe he could eat that, seeing as it is included watermelon, but nightmare did tell him to only eat fruits, and this was more of a dessert so maybe he wouldn't eat it, not until after a few weeks of eating fruits. It was soon begging to become 7am, meaning that the other two skeletons would be waking up soon. Horror heard some footsteps, not paying too much attention to it, just focused on the show. Soon Dust came in, he stared a bit at horror and what he was watching before walking to the kitchen, seeing as his magic thingy was blocking his face, horror couldn't tell Dust's expression, therefore not being able to tell what he was thinking, Dust would grab some bread and put the toaster out, proceeding to put the bread in the toaster and wait for it to finish.

 Soon some more footsteps could be heard, it was killer. "Ah, goodmorning pal, heh..", he'd say to horror, "goodmorning.." Horror would reply, rolling his 'eyes', killer just grinned and also went into the kitchen, "hey dusty" he'd also greet dust, but in a more teasing way, obviously trying to piss him off. "Shut the FUCK up Killer" Dust would reply with, obviously annoyed as fuck, "awe what's the matter? Someone getting a bit sensitive?..." killer said in a mocking tone, putting his hands in his pocket, "WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH FOR ONCE HUH?" Dust told him, throwing a bone straight to Killers head, Killer simply just stepped to the side, grabbing a knife and charging to Dust, obviously also getting pissed off. As the two where bickering, horror just ignored them, focusing on the show he was watching, writing down notes, "AT LEAST I SHOW MY FUCKING FACE UNLIKE SOME PUSSY HERE" the two others where still fighting, horror just sighed and kept taking notes, he didn't want to be involved in the bickering at all. But what was that smell? It smelt like something was burning.. The other two didn't notice, though horror did. "Hey Dust, you'd better check up on that toast.." He yelled out to dust, Dust turned around to the toaster seeing his toast was burnt "THIS IS YOUR FAULT KILLER!!" Dust screamed, now he was pissed. "MY FAULT? HOW THE FUCK IS THIS MY FAULT HUH?" and they continued to bicker, horror having to sadly deal with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LEAVE TIPS DOWN ON HOW TO WRITE BETTER AND HOW TO MAKE IT MORE CANON WHILE STILL SOMEWHAT FLUFFY (meaning it probably won't fully be canon) hatarrarara

word count: 599