fighting and healing from the star sanses

TW: fighting ig? (physical) 

The three had terrorized and created lots of negativity, soon a portal appeared. The trio already known who it was, the star sanses. They got prepared to fight them, Horror felt a bit nervous as this was his first time fighting them, Killer had told him if he couldn't fight he could always retreat, no judgment there. Soon Dream, Swap and Ink had came out of the portal, "Why must you spread so much negativity? Killer, Dust, and... Who's that?.." Dream asked, was it a new member? He certainly looked scary... "Ink do you know who that new guy is?" Dream asked "yeah that's Horror I'm pretty sure.." Ink replied, "It's been said he is very strong physically, so watch out for that.." Ink warned "I'm sure it's nothing.." Swap said, though seeing horrors appearance, he too was a bit worried.. Not only did he look scary, he looked extremely starved and hurt! Poor thing.. Suddenly Killer charged at Dream, Dust taking on Ink while Horror and Swap fought, Swap charged at Horror with a bone attack, aiming to injure his legs so that it'd be easier to take him without killing him, Horror dodged, summoning an Axe, throwing it at Swaps forehead, it slightly grazed Swap, he looked away for one second and the moment he looked back Horror was already super close to him, Horror punched Swap directly in the stomach area, sending Swap flying back a few feet, 'CRASH, BANG!' ,ending up with a miniature crater on the ground, suddenly the people around them stopped to see what happened "Ugh that hurt..." Swap complained to himself, suddenly Horror appeared above him, his axe ready to chop Swap up, thankfully swap rolled away last second, standing back up and summoning a bone, whacking Horror, also sending him back a few feet, resulting into him smashing into a tree. Both Swap and Horror where probably the most physically strongest in their groups, the tree ended up falling down, ending up in a miniature crater just like when Swap crashed into the ground, they'd keep fighting creating a bunch of miniature craters everywhere. This kept going up until both of them where too sore to move, ending up with both of them flopping on the ground... the others just stood in awe, "I think that was one of the most fair and best fights that I've ever seen.." Dream commented "I never knew swap was THAT strong physically strong Ink also commented, they all looked at the mess the two skeletons had made, miniature craters everywhere and a bunch of trees had fallen down. "How about we just leave now?" Dust asked Killer, picking up Horror, the star sanses did the same "Well see ya next time" Ink said, waving to the other trio, they simply just waved back (other than the one passed out) also saying goodbye. They had definitely created enough negative energy in the AU. They took Horror to nightmare, telling him what'd happened. "Ah I see, well I feel bad for you two, because as soon as Horror waked up is hand to hand combat training day.." Nightmare said, a small grin on his face "WE'RE GONNA DIE BOSS!! PLEASE FEEL MERCY ON USS!!" they both pleaded "nahh.." Nightmare said, feeding off the negative energy. Nightmare placed Horror in the healing room, leaving him to rest.

After a few hours, Horror suddenly woke up, his body feeling sore as hell "ugh, my fuckin' back.." He'd groan as he stretched out his body, he looked around to see where he was, was he in the.. Healing room?.. Well he couldn't remember much and didn't feel like remembering much, he wanted to go downstairs but as soon as he stood up he fell down, making a 'THUMP!' sound, he groaned as he laid on the floor, his body too sore to stand back up, Dust had heard a thump from the healing room, he decided to go check out what'd happened, he went upstairs, opening the door, he looked left and right but couldn't see Horror anywhere "Yo asshole? Ya okay-..." suddenly he heard a groan from the floor, he looked down on the ground to see horror, "ugh, my body feels sore.." Horror complained "YEAH WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK??" Dust yelled, a bit confused and concerned..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next chapter is fluff!! Leave tips for me on how to get better please if you could!