Horrors first mission p.1

Finally nightmare came downstairs, scolding the two skeletons for 1. Messing up the kitchen, 2. Setting the fire alarm off, and 3. Annoying him while he was doing work. "Aside from that, today will be horrors first mission, all three of you will go to this AU and spread negativity, I don't care what you do just make sure there is enough negativity for me to conquer the AU, got it?" Nightmare informed all of them, horror seemed a bit nervous, before today he'd usually just keep an eye out for the star sanses, but now he had to actually go on a mission.. "Oh and tomorrow is training day, so make sure to get up early." Nightmare quickly mentioned before handing them a sheet, showing the info of the AU they where going too and what their mission was just incase they'd forget, "I'll give you 3 days to complete this mission, starting from now." Nightmare said before teleporting to who knows where. Horror stood up from the couch and went inside the kitchen where the other two where, leaning on one of the chairs. "Well since we have 3 days to finish the job, I don't think getting to the AU will be too hard." Dust said in a stern voice, "We can just teleport there, easy as that" Killer said, a bit smug. "yeah, yeah.. Well to start off the negativity why don't we just scare the shit outta everyone there?" Dust asked them "I mean, probably the easiest way ig.." Horror responded to Dust, "unless the star shits come and ruin the fun.." Killer mentioned "Yeah that would be a total pain in the neck" Dust said "don't even mention their names, I swear everytime I hear that I just get a bigger headache" Horror commented, they all just chuckled before dust told them that they'd better quickly finish of the job.

They all teleported to the AU, hiding in some of the bushes. "Honestly just looking at us brings lots of negativity heh.. Maybe not you Dust, you just look like a bitch, oh yeah! You are one!" Killer said, mocking Dust. "OH YOU LITTLE SHI-" Dust was about to charge at Killer before Horror grabbed him, "ay I though'cha said we'd get this done quickly? After all I'm not a very patient person.." Horror said, trying to break up the fight. Both Dust and Killer felt a shiver going down their spine, "Whatever he isn't worth my time anyways..." Dust just said, secretly sticking up the rude finger to Killer, Killer just gave him an annoyed face. "Also why're we hiding in the bushes?" Horror asked outta no where, "actually, I'm not sure either.." Dust told Horror, "Ugh let's just scare some people and get this over and done with" Killer said, he felt as if the other two where gonna form some type of chemistry and he didn't want to witness it honestly. They all got up quickly exiting the bushed, Horror had tripped on a rock and nearly fell before Dust caught him, "Ay bud, ya gotta be more careful... We wouldn't want that crack on your skull getting bigger now, would we?" Dust said, semi-teasing horror in a way, "Thanks for catching me I guess.." Horror said, thanking Dust. Meanwhile Killer just stood on the side, obviously annoyed. HE REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO THIRD WHEEL..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got lazy writing this, again leave down tips for me pls!! 4 chapters in one day damn...