Babygirl

I woke up feeling numb. Looking at my hands I saw that it had bruises, then looking around I saw Namjoon eyeing me,

"It was your fault." He stated calmly, I took a deep breathe as he helped me sit up.

"How the hell is that my fault? He is  a psychopath. In fact, you all are psychopaths!" 

He smiled slyly. "Never tell a person what they are. Take the advice Y/n, it'd help you. And, I'm not here to console you, or hurt you or whatever. I'm here just to answer your questions, nothing more, nothing less. Now, You could ask me whatever you want, just by following three rules, One, Never disrespect me or the others; Two, Do not raise your voice: Three, Do not interrupt me  You get it?"

I nodded slowly, I'm not going to shout anyways considering how weak I feel right now.

"Shoot." He said, and, finally, I'll be getting all my answers today.

"What is happening?" I said, yes, a very basic question, maybe I knew the answer to this , maybe I didn't. I was not quite aware of what was happening, I still.. for some reason knew he wouldn't lie. After the time I spent with them, I knew they were loyal.

He, for sure was taken back by the question. He wasn't ready for this, maybe because it was too easy and he prepared for the tough ones, but when he opened his mouth he closed it again, now understanding the question, and knowing it to be complex.

"What is happening?" He repeated, then continued. "We're being completed... You're here, all of us are here. I'm giving you the answers of your un-answered questions and you are asking the questions which you've always wanted to ask."

I nodded, still confused. "When will this end? When will I be able to live a normal life?"

"Even if this ends, Y/n. You'll never be able to live a normal life, because, your past has scarred you enough, your present is hurting you enough. You would never be able to live a normal life, and this, my darling, will never end."

I gulped. What he is saying is correct, I cannot deny a word. Why are they hurting me knowing everything?

"Why did you bring me here? Why aren't you ready to leave me? And don't you guys want me to lead a normal life?"

He held my hand noticing how hyper I'm becoming each second, and that small movement gave me.... a very, strange feeling.

"You're here because you're our possession, You belong to us, you are our obsession." He smirked. "And, why would we want you to live a normal life when you made our lives miserable?"

"How did I even affect your lives?"

"By agreeing to the damn stupid marriage! You f*cked our lives."

"And-"

"That's it.. No more questions." He got up from his chair and came near me, leaning closer until our noses touch. He pecked my lips and whispered. "Be ready, babygirl."