Lucy

You followed Jin as he was finding his shirts, you didnt buy anything yet, Jin insisted for coming to this particular shop telling you that they have the best clothes here, her turned around.

"Why are you following me, Y/n?"

"Uhm... I don't know, what am I supposed to do?"

"But clothes for yourself?"

"Oh, they have female clothings?"

"Of course they do, I wouldn't drag you for nothing here, it's on the left"

You started to go thought all the beautiful clothes. You bought some skirts, jeans and shirts. While checking out Jin looked at your dress and sighed, after you got out the store Jin pulled you to another expensive looking store.

"Why are we here?"

"Damn, I asked you for buying beautiful clothes Y/n, those were regular... Anyways, now you'll just follow me, okay?"

"I have enough dresses tho, I didn't even wear any of them"

"Aish, come on"

Entering you saw dresses hung neatly. Jin walked to a particular dress, seems like he already chose this before coming here it was beautiful, you had to admit it... But, was very... Royal.

"So do you like it?"

"Yes.. They are beautiful-"

"That's it we're buying them"

"What- No! Jin they are very... Elegant and won't look good on me"

Yes they were beautiful, infact those two dresses were the most beautiful dresses you ever saw and a part of you wanted it. But you were just too shy and found it very unreasonable to purchase those expensive dresses. A part of you felt it was a waste of money since there was no occasion where you'll be able to wear them.

"But you need them!"

"For what? There's no occasion, plus I don't really wear such things on Birthdays or even weddings, and the prom still has a year c'mon"

"But the ball doesn't"

"Ball?"

"Yea... Well I'll tell you later about it, now we're taking it"

You didn't decline this time, nor you felt sad. You felt kinda happy that you got it. The employees there packed the dresses neatly in two black boxes with a golden design. Both of you held one of the boxes and headed towards the car, keeping them in the back.

"Thank you Jin... I loved them"

He smiled. "I know you did, I saw it in your eyes"

You smiled back.

"Hey Y/n" He said while starting the car.

"Don't be shy around me, alright?"

You nodded slightly blushing as he caught you.

It was already three in the afternoon when you left the mall and you were honestly starving.

"Let's stop at the restaurant, I'm hungry" Jin suggested and aggressively nodded leaving Jin chuckling.

Eating up, getting home and entering your room you kept everything on the floor and layed on your bed and sighed. It was a good day, you smiled. Then something on your bedside table caught your attention.

A note on your table:

'My beautiful lady,

Save him if you can

                                             -Lucy'

What? Lucy? You crushed the paper and threw it shrugging your thoughts. It was a long day.