Wrong

You recalled it how it used to be before, you were leading a happy life with them , your step brothers but suddenly the divorce and you no more know what happened with the boys the time you were apart. It's been a week, and, you know for a fact that they've changed. Their emotions died, the only thing left in them in competition. The once happy family was no more there. They no more cared about each other. You didn't know what was going on, But whatever it was Hobi was your safe place. He seemed to care about everything and everyone of the family.

"I warned You. Y/n" Were the last words he said before he exited your room. Did he? Yes, he did. Long ago when you lived with them happily. 

You just didn't know what to do, all alone. Instead of talking to them you wandered around the house to recall the memories you had with them. 

You went to the big hall where there was a piano, you recalled how beautifully Yoongi used to play it, how beautifully his fingers hit the white and black tiles. Lives are just like piano, the black tiles representing the bad days while the white representing the happy ones; Afterall' that is the how the melody of life is played. By looking at the piano's condition You were certain that no one played it anymore as the tiles, everything of it were covered in dust. He lost his passion towards music for a reason which was unknown to you.

You then were passing through the corridor when you came across Jungkook's room, without thinking much you opened it and remembered how you hugged him when he was stressed on his desk. Although his desk, instead of books it was covered with different files. 

"Y/n?" You gasped hearing his voice, turning around slowly you saw him dressed in his pajamas even though it was afternoon.

"Jungkook."

"I've missed you."

You didn't say anything, because, they weren't a part of you anymore. You were living happily in Japan with your mother.

Just then he came closer, trapping you between the desk making you sit on it and files fall. You were unable to make any move against the action which happened in a fraction of seconds. You looked down unable to face him. You were scared yet excited about it, maybe shy as well. You hated to admit it but you were melting somehow in his ice cold gaze. He did nothing just stared at you, closely. Noticing every inch of your face and sniffing your light scent. He suddenly moved and without anyone of you saying anything you escaped the room bumping into Namjoon. You recalled how warm his aura was, how you felt you could always count on him and how he got the best advices. You wanted to ask him questions, who bought you and why he bought you. You wanted to ask him millions of question but whenever you saw his eyes, you backed off. You no more recognized them. No one except Hoseok, He was being warm to you. It seemed like he was hurt, deeply hurt by what was happening but whenever you asked him he dismissed it saying he doesn't know or you aren't supposed to know.

You, for sure, wanted everything to be normal. You didn't liked anything which was happening, you straight away ran to your room now packing your stuff in a backpack. You were going to leave, Just tonight. You didn't care about anything but your well being. You decided to go somewhere they don't know about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the book so far. I'm trying to improve the story line of it as I'm making new chapters. 

Also, I'm back with a new book! 

You're free to check it out. The name of the book is Prof.Min. It is  a Yoongi fanfictions and the most... Different story I've written. I'd be happy if you do check it out. 

Like and comment about how you feel about this chapter!