Nightmare?

You spent the rest of the day with your mom, and the next day at 4 am her and your step father left for their trip. Your school was going to start from tomorrow so you had some work to do, you were just arranging some folders and books when someone entered. You turned around and saw taehyung laying on you bed comfortably.

"Hi Tae"

"Hi y/n" He said, in a gloomy tone the total opposite of his cheerful personality.

"What happened? " You laid beside him.

"Ah, I hate school"

"And?"

"School is starting from tomorrow! And i dont wanna go"

"Why do you hate school? "

"Don't you know, those girls try to invade our privacy, they always follow us around wherever we go! Even in the bathroom, they wait for us outside and ask for our number, one day a girl followed us to our house and a guy with whom jungkook was paired for a project leaked his number for money! "

"... You could.. Just tell them to leave you alone. "

"They don't listen" He sighed. "Plus, there's always tons of tough homework, tests- aish! "

You chuckle.

"Whats so funny? " He pouted.

"You're complaining like a small kid"

"Ah! Everyone hates school. "

"Is that the reason you're upset? "

"Yes."

"Oh.. Did you arrange your books? "

"Yea yea, I did that already" He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, let's go to the garden."

"No- I know a better place! "

"Huh? Where? "

"Come I'll show you. "

He pulled you towards the ground floor and the room which you never saw. He opened the room and a weird smell filled your nostrils.

"Ew.. Taehyung, where did you-"

He didn't let you finish your sentence and pushed you inside locking you in the dark room. You banged the door.

"Taehyung! Open the door! Please! " You shouted.

The smell making your head hurt.

"Open the door! " You shouted your lungs out and banged the door after a few minutes you knew it was of no use so you sat on the floor but felt something. You removed the cloth but it still was dark and the smell got worse. You touched the thing which seemed like.. A face?

You shouted in fear realising it was a corpse. You started crying and shouting.

"HELP! PLEASE OPEN THR DOOR! SOMEONE! JIN! HOSEOK! OPEN THE DOOR! I'M SCARED! " you shouted while crying as the thought of the dead body disturbed you. You cried and cried while banging the door until someone opened the door. It was jungkook. You jumped on jungkook hugging him like your life depended on him. And then suddenly, everyone blacked out.

You woke up in your room with taehyung beside you sitting while sleeping. You got scared you wanted to run but as soon as you got up he work up.

"Oh.. Y/n? You're awake? "

"Move! You- you-" You started crying even tho you didn't wanted to.

"What happened? " He said.

"YOU LOCKED ME IN THE BASEMENT!"

"Y/n? What? No, what would I do that? It must be a nightmare y/n" He hugged you and caressed your hair whispering sweet words.

"It's alright.. I would never do that.. "

You calmed down finally and he wiped your tears.

It felt so realistic.. Even tho it was just a dream.. Taehyung... Why would he ever hurt me?

"You're okay?"

You slowly nodded.

"You want to eat dinner? Are you hungry? " He asked in a soothing way still hugging and caressing your hair.

"I'm not hungry. "

"You shouldn't sleep without eating, come hyung made kimchi"

"Okay"

You two went down for dinner and everything seemed normal, they started talking.

"So, school is starting from tomorrow did you guys do your homework?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes" Everyone replied except jimin, taehyung and Jungkook.

"Jimin, you didn't? "

"I- uh... We kind of forgot"

"You'll do it tonight, and help tae and jk too"

"Okay! But hyung, we'll need your help as well. "

"Yea fine, in the library after dinner. "

The three maknaes nodded.

After eating everyone left except you and jin. You were helping jin do the dishes and keeping the left over in the fridge.

"Y/n? Everything okay?"

"Huh? Yea, why do you ask? "

"You seem disturbed by something. "

"Oh, jin, it's nothing, just a nightmare." You smile.

"... Okay, the maids will be coming from tomorrow, so.. We won't have to do these chores. "

You nodded. "Do you want hot chocolate? "

"Oh, yea sure! "

"I'll make us a cup, and, maybe we could also talk for a while.. You know to know each other better"

He smiled. "Sure!"

You made hot chocolate and sat on the bar stool near the counter of the kitchen with jin. You handed him his and took yours while slowly drinking it.

"Wow, smells good"

You nodded. "So.. Jin, what's your favourite colour?"

"I like pink and blue wbu? "

"Purple, light purple, it's such a lovely colour"

"Yes, purple is indeed beautiful."

"How did you learn how to cook?"

"Oh.. I just did, y-you know YouTube videos"

"Yes, can you teach me as well? I'm not a very good cook *chuckles* I could just make a few things like hot  choco and salad. "

"I'll be happy to teach you"

You two talked for a while, joking and laughing. After, you went to your room for sleeping..

You simply did your night routine ans changed into your pjs. Coming out of the bathroom you saw taehyung laying on your bed like a star fish.

"Tae, go to your room"

"Oh, you're here, Jungkook wanted your homework. "

"Uh.. Okay, I guess, tell him to give me my homework back. "

"Okay"

You handed him you notebooks and slept.