Crush

You looked at your reflection in the mirror, it was the first day of school. You were nervous you didn't really have any friends last year except of Yeonjun and his friends and your step brothers. You just never got the chance to make your own new friends. This year, you sure will.

You walked down to the dining room and saw Jin already eating.

"Good morning!" You sat down as you said he looked at you and replied back. "Good morning, we'll leave in 20 so better hurry up"

You nodded and started eating the delicious food in front of you. Suddenly, the thought of Jungkook and the other boys striked your mind. Won't they be attending school?

"Hey Jin, when are Jungkook and the rest of the boys coming? School is starting-"

"They'll be coming next week with mom and dad"

"Really? That's amazing, we'll finally be a family after a long time"

Jin smiled and nodded.

Entering with Jin caused every attention to you, you stood there uncomfortable.

"Why are you standing there?"

"Huh?" You started walking with Jin.

"Don't we have separate ways Jin?"

You saw Jin slightly smiling. "Of course we do, but I have to drop you do no one bullies you"

You smiled "No one will bully me Jin, plus, I'll be able to protect myself"

Jin smirked for some unknown reason. "Of course, there you are, that's your class, have a good day!"

"You too-" Jin leaned in and kissed you right cheek then walked away. Your face heated up and you were blushing like hell. This small moment didn't go unnoticed by your class mates. One of your classmates walked up to you and smiled.

"Hi! I'm Miranda!" You saw a girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She had slightly tanned skin and freckles. She sure looked like an angel, and you were 100% sure that she wasn't a Korean, but her beauty was nothing compared to anyone in the school.

"Oh, H-hi, I'm Y/n" You smiled.

"You.. You know him? I-i mean do you know Kim Seok-Jin?" She smiled, asking you politely.

"Yes, I do know him"

"Oh... Are you his girlfriend?" You giggled upon hearing her question.

"No.. I am" You were unsure what to tell her, you didn't know if Jin wanted anyone to know about you being in their family, so you lied telling her you were his friend.

"But.. Just friends don't kiss like that" That's weird.

"Oh... Haha.. Well, me and him and close friends, and uh.. yea.. It was just a kiss on the cheek.. Haha" You said awkwardly.

She nodded then went to her seat, and you went to an empty seat. Few people were in the class. Suddenly you heard a chair being dragged beside you. You looked up to see a boy with blue high lights.

Your POV:

I heard the chair being dragged , looking up I saw an unfamiliar boy with dark hair and blue highlights. He wore the usual school uniform but he looked exceptionally... emo? No? No! He doesn't look emo, he rather looks like an anime character. Sitting down, he placed his bag on the side of the desk and started scribbling on a paper he took out from his bag earlier.

"Hi! I'm Y/n" I smiled.

He looked at me and raised one eye brow. "Do i... Know you?" Mean... Or maybe he's new? Maybe an introvert?

"N-no you don't... Haha.."

"Oh sorry" I saw his cheeks turning red. "I'm Choi Aremi... I'm new here"

"Uh... That isn't a korean name, is it?"

"It's a Japanese name.. Aremi means the beauty of dawn in Japanese.. If I'm right" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Is that the reason you look like an amime-" Ah... Stupid me, him being Japanese doesn't mean he'll look like a anime character. I smiled awkwardly. "I mean-"

"That's alright, people tell a lot about me looking like an anime character, and I basically take it as a compliment since I like anime"

"Me too! I love anime-" The bell rang and students rushed to their seats. The teacher came soon after and started explaining a few important stuff. You caught glance of Aremi from time to time, you just couldn't stop staring at him and watching him doing work with so much concentration made you like him. Guess you're developing a crush on the very first day of school. But, you wondered if he has a girlfriend or an ideal type.