Devils

The next day you woke up and did your normal routine, you didn't have the appetite to eat, you have been feeling down after your mother introduced you to her new boyfriend.

Arriving at school, you saw everyone doing their own work, you went to the place you never go, the roof-top, students usually don't come here very often. You sat on the floor thinking deeply about your father.

why did he leave? If he didn't we would still be happy. Mom would never meet Mr. Kim, I don't want him as my father, it's only you, pa. You thought looking at the sky

It's gonna rain today.. You sighed at the thought of rain, you didn't like rain now, you enjoyed when you were little but no more.

You skipped the classes and went home, you saw your mother getting ready.

"Mom? "

"Y/n! Get ready in 15, we have to go to Jihyun's"

You sighed and changed your clothes, you wore a light purple off-shoulder jumpsuit and left your hair down.

After some minutes you reached the kim mansion. Entering, you were greeted by Mr. Kim hugging your mother and you.

"How are you y/n-ah? "

"I'm fine"

"Oh, sit in the living room the boys are there."

"Boys? "

"Your step-brothers honey" You mom said holding your hand.

"You never-"

"Sh." You mum shushed you down.

"Sit in the living room and behave, me and your father have to plan something"

You obeyed your mother without saying a single word against her. Entering the room, your eyes widened....

This... Can't be..

They can't be my step-brothers..

No...

They didnt notice you and continued talking to each other.

Don't they have different last names?

"U-uh... H-hey? "

They looked at you, ther eyes ice-cold.

"Who are you?" Namjoon asked.

"I-I'm Lee y/n"

"What are you doing here? "

They don't know?

"Ah.. Boys! "

Ah nice timing!

"Dad, who is she and what is she doing here? " Hoseok asked.

"Your step-sister. "

Yoongi scoffed. "So.. She's the girl you talked about, where is sewon? "

"She is your mother yoongi! Don't call her by name! " Mr. Kim raised his voice a bit.

"I'm leaving you eight now, talk, and introduce yourselves"

Mr. Kim left.

"Sit down Y/n" Seok jin said patting the empty seat beside him, you obeyed him.

"I'm Kim seok jin, twenty two, the oldest son! Nice to meet you! " He gives you a smile, you were surprised to see his beautiful smile, since you never saw him smiling.

"I'm Jung Hoseok Or J hope ! 21, third oldest, and this is Min Yoongi-"

You see yoongi getting up and leaving the room along with jimin and taehyung.