Kim F*cking Taehyung

What can I do in this massive room? I'm locked inside, the windows have grills now and I don't have any entertainment. Should I just try to figure out ways to escape this place or do I just sit in my bed? Should I maybe look around my room to see how much it changed? They wouldn't mind that right? Of course they won't, it's my stuff anyways.

I walked towards the walk-in closet first, and saw it was untouched. Although I don't remember how I left it, I could still recall a few clothes I had already hung there. Even my... Old school uniform. I walked closer to it and touched the fabric, I took it out and saw the sauce stain still on my white shirt. I smiled to myself, I miss those old days even though I found it miserable before, I'm craving for it now. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a bright yellow shirt and sap-green sweat pants. I swear, whoever dressed me has no sense of fashion. I'm now starting to sound like a stupid person. I tried to pass my fingers to my hair and was extremely disgusted. My hair was sticky and my hand tangled. Seriously? From how long have I not showered? How long has it been since they bought me here? 

I walked outside the closet and entered my bathroom to take a shower, I was surprised to see the products I used kept there packed. I unpacked them and started using what I needed, after a shower I felt fresh. I checked the cupboard and saw my old hair-dryer, sadly, it wasn't working so I decided to just dry my hair with the towel, then I went inside the closet and chose a white shirt and black leggings. Now, as I felt fresh, I need to find a way to get out of this mess. It didn't work last time. I surely can't do it alone. I need someone to cover up things. I have lost contact with anyone outside as I don't have any device. There are no maids in this household as well, and Mr.Kim a.k.a. my ex-step father [if that's even a term] is nowhere to be seen, if he won't intend on helping me; atleast he'll intend to help his psychopathic sons. All I know is that they need a treatment. I was looking outside the window thinking, as the door opened, I turned back.

"Better not try escaping this time, Blossom. It'll be the best for you." He said showing concern and care.

"Cut the act, Taehyung."

He smirked as he started coming closer, I had nowhere to go as I was already in the corner of my room. He stood just above me, making me feel weak and small.

"That's all I can do. Now, now.. You don't expect us to behave with you nicely right? Even after you clearly disobeyed us? Tell me one thing you didn't have Y/n. You had every damn thing. We loved you more than ourselves, we broke our unity for you, we killed for you, and you. You are nothing but an ungrateful b*tch. Just wait till we decide your punishment, Love."

I gulped. "Die. Kim F*cking Taehyung." 

That's when I felt a strong impact on my cheek as I fell down, more punches coming on my way from him. He sat on my torso beating me up and grabbing my hair. He then stood up and started kicking my stomach as I coughed blood. He continued without mercy until he was pulled away.