Round and Round

Your perspective

I opened my eyes and tried moving my hands but wasn't able to. Looking around I saw nothing but I understood I was tied to a chair, my hands, legs and my body. There was a cloth around my mouth, but I wasn't sure about my eyes. It was burning hot and I was sweating, after I came into senses I slid away these minor issues and thought about the biggest one. Who bought me here and When did I get here because as far as I remember, last time I was peacefully having my bowl of noodles at my house watching Chinese Dramas on my laptop. I wasn't able to recall anything about this kidnapping. Moreover why would anyone kidnap me?

I stiffened when I heard a door being open and footsteps entering the place I was. The person gently took off the cloth which was on my mouth and then the one on my eyes, my eyes widened upon seeing the person infront of me.

"Y- Yoongi?"

He cracked a small smile. "I've longed enough to hear my name from you Y/n.." He said then started untying me and telling me to get up. Looking around I realized I was in my old room.

"When did you bring me here?"

"Me? I didn't bring you here, Love, Lucy did... Good that she did now I have you-" You heard someone opening the door of your room, looking back you saw the person whom you used to feel the safest with. Escaping Yoongi you crashed into the arms of Seok-Jin.

"Awe.. I missed you too Honey"

"Jin What is going on?"

"I'll explain everything-"

"Y/n get away from him"