New Start

The rain was pouring, and you were sitting in the on the backseat of a taxi, with your mother beside you who was talking with someone over phone in a language which you guessed was Japanese. You sure did watch a few anime but you weren't know to the language, and were surprised by the fact that she was speaking Japanese so easily, by this you already knew you were going to Japan. Your phone was taken away so you couldn't contact them. Instead of thinking about the seven boys you decided that you should enjoy the view of your beautiful native country, Korea as this might be the last time you're here. 

Suddenly while  admiring the roads and the parks that passed, you felt a hand on your hand, you looked beside to see your mother smiling gently, something which she hadn't done in months.

"We're gonna have a new start there... I promise things will be better Honey."

You turned your face away from her and continued looking outside, you were surely not in a mood to talk.

It sure wasn't a long flight, but the drive for your new house from the airport was long as hell. it took around six hours, your mother being the driver and you being shocked about her knowing everything about the new unknown to you place.

You were woken up by your mother the next day,  something which was very rare...VERY rare.

"Good morning, Honey. Breakfast is ready, get fresh and come down quick, okay?"

You nodded while rubbing your eyes, coming down after a long twenty minutes you saw Gohan, a famous Japanese food on the table and your mother on one of the chairs waiting for you. She smiled brightly once she saw you and you can't help but smile at her by looking at her bright genuinely happy smile.

"How was your sleep?" She questioned as she took a bite from her meal.

"I slept well, Mom, What about you?"

"It was the most peaceful sleep I had, you know, We should go around the village"

"Village? We're in a village?"

"Yes, for sometime to have a little vacation... Then we'll head to the city as my work will start and your school too." She smiled.

The short time was spent with you two talking and laughing. Guess, this really was a new start.

________________________________________________________________________________How are you guys doing? Did ya'll stream Arson? 

hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, please vote it keeps me motivated and comment down your thoughts