Chapter 15

Yes, guys, I finally finished this fanfic, I'm sure that such an ending disappointed you, but that's all I could do.
_______________________________________

timeskip
Rias: what happened to you?!
Naruto/Issei: It's his fault!
Rias: Quiet!  Can you explain why you got into a fight?
Naruto: Asia wanted cherry tomatoes with strawberry jam, I found tomatoes and there was only one jam left.
Issei: Mio-chan also wanted tomatoes and jam, but something went wrong and we started fighting over a jar of jam.
Rias: you're lucky it's night time and thanks to Sonya for deleting the video from the cameras.
Issei: we apologized and made amends.
Naruto: what do you mean we?  You didn't have much money, so I made up for everything.
Rias: That's enough!  Go home already, otherwise you will get into something again.
Naruto/Issei: what about the jam?
Rias: I said get out!
Naruto and Issei disappeared into the magic circle, both were ready to report but in the meantime, Asia and Mio made a list of fusion products.
Naruto: what?!  Onions with peanut butter!  Spaghetti with sugar?  Jalapeno breakfast?!  It's 12 noon now.
Asia: this happens to all pregnant women, soon it will pass and you will not need to run to the store at night.
Naruto: I hope so, well I'll be back soon if Kurama is here.
Issei's house
Issei: n-but Mio chan where am I going to get all this from?
Mio: I don't know but I really want scrambled eggs and donuts and I also want lomons with salt.
Issei: but it's night outside right now, what if something happens to you while I'm not around.
Mio: don't worry about me, I'm not weak, besides, Naruto put up a barrier that only our friends can pass.
Issei: ok i'm fast.
timeskip
Naruto: Good morning Asia-chan, Kurama.
Asia/Kurama: kind.
Naruto: breakfast is ready, Kurama is for you as usual and pancakes with sprats for Asia.
Asia: Thank you very much.
Kurama: God, I don't understand women.
Naruto: If you have a wife, you'll understand.
Kurama: Don't be stupid, I'm a lone wolf and I don't need a wife.
Naruto: stop talking and sit down at the table.
Issei's house
Issei: everything is ready!  For me Nesquik and for you sweet waffle with barbecue sauce.
Mio: thanks, but aren't you going with the others today to meet the leader of Kyoto and her daughter.
Issei: I think the president and the rest will be fine, you are 5 months pregnant and don't want to leave you alone.
Mio: well, if that's what you want, then why don't we take a walk in the park, we haven't been there for a long time.
Issei: I think you're right, a little walk would be nice.
In club.
Rias: where the hell are these idiots?!  Today is an important day, if we screw up, then everything will end very badly.
Kiba: the president i understand the leader of kyoto is coming etc but naruto and issei have pregnant wives, obviously they won't leave them unattended.
Akeno: Kiba-kun is right, especially since Naruto said he would send someone here who could help us.
Rias: I hope this "someone" can help us.
timeskip
Rias and her retinue met the youkai leader Yasaka and her daughter Kuna, around them were people in white clothes and fox masks.
Rias: Welcome to Kou, Yasaka-sama, Kunou-sama.
Yasaka: Nice to meet Lucifer's sister.
Kuno: Nice to meet you.
Azazel: Long time no see Yasaka you are beautiful as always.
Yasaka: you're still that pervert but you can hold back when you need to.
Azazel: well, let's forget the past and live in the present, you didn't come here to create a conflict.
Yasaka: Of course not, I heard that there is someone here who defeated Great Red, and I would like to meet him in person.
Kurama: It's not possible at the moment.
In front of them stood a man with long orange hair and 9 tails, he was wearing a red cloak that showed his chest, black pants and sandals, his eyeballs were red with vertical pupils like a beast.
Yasaka: Who are you?!
Kurama: I am Kyuubi no Yoko, the Nine-Tailed Fox Demon.  Nice to meet you.
Azazel(💭): and where does he only get such
Yasaka: Are you Kyuubi?
Kurama: For the deaf I don't repeat.
Yasaka: How are you...
Rias: Yasaka-sama please don't mind him, Naruto-kun is busy and he can't come here at the moment.
Yasaka: what is the reason?
Rias: well he...
Kurama: He takes care of his wife.
Yasaka: so he's married...
Rias: yes his wife is pregnant and now...
Yasaka: In that case, we'll go to his house.
Everyone except Yasaka: What?!
Yasaka: hey you show me the way.
Kurama: go to hell.
Azazel: I'll show you, let's go.
Rias: what the hell are you doing?!  She is an important person.
Kurama: I don't care about it, I was also commanded here.
Kiba: Kurama-san, please try not to get into a fight with the youkai leader.
Kurama: she's their leader?!  Even 14 year old Naruto with 1 tail could do it!
Rias: please don't speak so loudly or she will hear us.
Kurama: let him hear, I don't care.
Everyone disappeared into the magic circle and appeared near a two-story house with a balcony.  They were met by Naruto who was wearing an apron and gloves in his hands.
Naruto: so it's you and who is this woman and this little girl.
Yasaka: I am the youkai leader Yasaka and this is my daughter Kuno.
Kuno: Nice to meet you.
Naruto: mutually, why did you come here?
Kurama: This hag wanted to meet you.
Yasaka's forehead vein throbbed and she was about to explode with rage.
Yasaka: you stupid fox!  Stop treating me like an old woman!
Kurama: what are you mad about, I just told the truth.
Naruto: Kurama calm down...
Yasaka: and I'm actually a little over 400 years old.
Kurama: you yourself admitted that you are old.
Naruto: Is your mom always like this?
Kunou: No, she's usually collected and polite, this is the first time I've seen her like this.
Issei: I think we should stop them.
Naruto: so what would you like to talk about?
Yasaka: I would like to marry you.
Everyone except Yasaka: what?!
Yasaka: Just imagine, you'll live in luxury and rule over an entire faction.
Naruto looked at everyone and said indifferently.
Naruto: no.
Kurama: hahahahaha, that was to be expected.
Yasaka: but why?  You would have everything you could wish for.
Naruto: firstly I have a wife, secondly I will soon have a child and thirdly I am monogamous.  I'm not interested in a harem or anything like that.
Yasaka: it's your decision, I won't force you.
Naruto: besides, I sent Kurama to get to know each other and find a common language.
Yasaka: I don't think we can do anything with this rude guy.
Kurama: I don't really want to have anything in common with you.
Kurama noticed that the little girl was sad.
Kurama: hey, what's wrong with you?
Kunou: n-nothing, I just hoped to find my father and thought it was you, because you have 9 tails like your mother.
Kurama: that's it, I can help you find your father, but in return you will give me something.
Yasaka: what is it?
Kurama: The softest pillow in this world.
Naruto: I see you already hit it off why don't you take a walk while I finish cleaning.
Kurama: ok, see you later.
Yasaka: It was nice to meet you.
Kuno: See you.
After the three left Rias with his retinue and Azazel, they started asking about Kurama, Naruto saying that it was his personal driving everyone away and he continued cleaning along with Issei.
With Kurama
Kurama: We all came.
Yasaka: why did you bring us to the amusement park?
Kurama: and what brains are not enough to understand what is for your daughter, children usually love such places.
Yasaka: my daughter is not interested in that
Kunou: Uncle Kurama, I want cotton candy.
Kurama: what did you say?  Not interested in something like this?
Yasaka: shut up, let's get in quick and finish.
In the park
Operator: I'm sorry, but the girl is still too small for roller coasters.
(yes, that's the name of the amusement park workers)
Kurama: hey what the hell!  We will still pay.
Operator: understand we have an age limit, we can't be held responsible if something happens to her.
Kurama: as long as I'm with her, she has nothing to be afraid of, and now let it pass, besides us, there are still people waiting.
Operator: OK, in that case, you can sit in one of the trolleys with your family.
Yasaka: with-family?
Operator: Aren't you the man's wife?
Kurama: I just...
Kunou: yes they are my parents!
Kurama/Yasaka(💭): what?!
Operator: Well, in that case, I advise you to go to more family rides.
Yasaka: ok, we'll definitely go.
Operator: You may pass, and be sure to fasten your seat belts.  (we skip here again)
After the slides, Yasaka ran to look for a toilet, Kunou was a little dizzy and Kurama was photographing them.
Kurama: how are you?
Kunou: That was great, I want to ride again!
Kurama: there are many more attractions, we can go to other places too.
Kunou: Then I suggest...
Yasaka: I suggest going home.
Kuno: well, mom, we only rode one hill.
Yasaka: That's enough for today!
Kunou: But in Kyoto I always stay at home, you don't even let me walk in the park!
Yasaka: Kunou...
Kurama: Calm down, both of you!  Look, hag, let her have some fun, then we'll go home.
Yasaka: It's only good for a little while, and then I said don't call me that!
Kunou: wow!  Thank you uncle Kurama.
Kurama: You're welcome brat, now let's go while we still have time.
Kunou: go ahead!
They went to the giant swings and trampolines, Kunou wanted to go to the free fall tower, but then even Kurama said that it was still small.  In addition to extreme rides, they went to the shooting range where Kurama won a plush rabbit and gave it to Kuno, they also went to the laughter room, to the pool with boats, the race track and the conclusion was the Ferris wheel.  Before leaving, Kurama bought 3 large cotton candy, gave 1 to Kunou and ate the rest himself, causing Yasaka to get mad at him.
At Yasaka's house (sorry I don't know what to think)
Yasaka: are you leaving?
Kurama: if you don't want to see me, that's fine.
Yasaka: I didn't mean that, wouldn't Naruto be worried about you?
Kurama: I already asked him for permission on the phone and he agreed, besides, I don’t really trust this brat with your guards.
Yasaka: they may be human but they are strong enough to take down a lower class demon.
Kurama: Anyway, I'll look after her.
Yasaka: ok, but if you get tired, swap with one of my people.
Kurama guarded their room until dawn until one of the guards asked him to swap with him, naturally he didn't listen to them until Yasaka told him to rest.  Kurama did not want to argue with her and wake up the girl, he lay down from Kuno's left in Yasaka lay down from her right, although Kuno pretended to be asleep, but still she felt that they were one small family and wanted to believe that this was so.
Kurama: good morning.
Kunou: It's noon.
Kurama: Where is your mother?
Kunou: She has dealings with faction leaders.
Kurama: Why are you here?
Kunou: I would like to ask you to teach me something.
Kurama: what is it?
Kunou: please teach me how to use chakra.
Kurama: hmm, I can teach you but it might take a long time.
Kunou: You can give me instructions on what to do and I can learn by myself.
Kurama: It won't work.
Kunou: I can send you training plans, but I can't write how to use chakra, you need practice to create techniques.
Kunou: What should I do?
Kurama: I'll ask Naruto for permission to teach you how to use chakra, the techniques are very difficult and dangerous.
Kunou: won't you ask permission to move in with us?
Kurama: It won't be a problem, wait a bit.
mini timeskip
Kurama: He agreed.
Kunou: wow!
Kurama: but I will teach you basic skills, forget about super bombs or beams.
Kunou: Damn, that's fine.
Kurama: Do you have a training ground here?
Kuno: In the back of the house.
Kuramv: Lead me well.
On site
Kurama: first show what you can.
Kuno: How is it?
Kurama: are you able to do something with chakra?
Kunou: Well only fox fire, they don't do any harm but they can also not only harm but also create disaster.
Kurama: not bad, but I'll teach you techniques that are more useful than your fire.  To begin with, focus the chakra on the feet, but don't overdo it, otherwise the tree on which you walk will crack, if you focus too little chakra, you will fall.
Kuno learned in just 6 attempts, the first two attempts he broke the tree and on the next two attempts he fell before reaching the middle of the tree, on the fifth attempt he reached half and on the sixth he reached the very top.
Kuno: how are you?
Kurama: not bad, apparently you don't have as much chakra as me.  Those with low reserves control chakra easily, while those with large reserves are more difficult to control.
Kuno: what do we have next?
Kurama: then you will learn to walk on water, it's the same with a tree, only if you overdo it or don't concentrate, you will fall into the water and then you have to maintain a constant flow.
Here Kunou had a hard time, she did not manage to keep the flow of chakra on her feet, because of which she constantly fell into the water, it took her half an hour to get comfortable.
Kurama: Bravo, you're doing really well, brat.
Kunou: thanks, what do we have next?
Kurama: and then we have a rest, go have a snack and after two hours we will continue training.
Kunou, without further ado, ran to the kitchen where she began to eat everything edible that came across her hands, after that she went into the room and fell asleep.
4 hours later.
Kunou got up sleepily looked around trying to remember what happened today, she quickly got out of bed and ran to the area where there was no one, Kunou found Kurama who was talking with Yasaka in the kitchen.
Yasaka: Kunou can come in.
Kurama: How did you sleep?
Kunou: Kurama teacher why didn't you wake me up?
Yasaka: teacher?
Kurama: It's getting dark so I decided we'll postpone training until tomorrow.
Yasaka: can you tell me which workout you are talking about.
Kunou: I asked uncle Kurama to train me to use chakra so now I can walk on wall and water.
Yasaka: Wow, in that case maybe you can train me "Kurama-san"
Kurama: Of course 100,000 yen for an hour of training.
Yasaka: this is robbery!
Kurama: what do you want now everything is rushed by power and money.
Kunou: Do I have to pay too?!
Kurama: you're still small, so you're free.
Yasaka: That's not fair.
Kurama: let's go watch a movie, it's boring.
Kunou: okay, I'll bring popcorn and mom will choose a movie.
Kurama: listen, choose a normal movie and not some kind of romance or melodrama.
Yasaka: Don't worry, I don't watch stuff like this, we'll watch a comedy.
Kurama: and so it will do, by the way, are you free tomorrow?
Yasaka: What's the question?
Kurama: just asking.
Yasaka: I'm not going anywhere tomorrow.
Kurama: In that case, I'll meet you and your daughter at 7am at the playground and dress in something less revealing.
Then Kunou returned with a bunch of popcorn and soda, Yasaka started to say that she was not allowed yet, but Kurama persuaded her this time too.
timeskip
Yasaka and Kunou returned to Kyoto and Kurama left with them to help them with their training.  When there was a day left before returning to Kyoto, the faction of heroes and the former Maou stole Kuno and with her help opened a portal to a spatial gap, from there they pulled out Ophis.  A faction of heroes absorbed some of her power with the help of Samael, later they made her a clone of Ophis - Lilith.  At the same time, due to Shalba Beelzebub's actions, the Demon Beast Crisis began, during which Leonardo's monsters attacked the Underworld.
Ykkero: next I will briefly tell the events that took place in the light novel.
Later, after the Demon Beast Crisis was suppressed, the Past Demon Lord Faction and the Hero Faction disbanded due to the loss of the main ones.  A few days later, attempts began to gather the remnants of the Chaos Brigade.  It was revealed that Rizevim Levan Lucifer was the new leader of the Chaos Brigade.  He created the Qlippoth organization and sought to take over the world of E×E with the help of "evil dragons".  His plan began with turning Romania's vampires into "evil dragons", appropriating one of the Grails of Life to Valerie Tepes, and preparing to unseal Triexa.  A week later, the Qlippoth stole the island of Agares and made it their base, where Trieksa was located.  After that, Qlippoth attacked Heaven for the fruit of the Tree of Wisdom, which can speed up the unsealing of Triexa.  A day later, the Oni Qlippoth organized the beating of Ophis and the kidnapping of Issei's parents.  On the same day, the anti-terrorist organization DxD stormed the island of Agares and killed Rizevim.  However, at the same time, Trihexa was unpacked, and Apophis and Azhi-Dahaka became the leaders of the organization.  the War of the "evil dragons" was held, during which there were many losses, and the entire supernatural world was forced to confront Trihexa and a huge army
mass-produced "evil dragons".
The Qliphoth eventually disbanded and Triexa was defeated by Naruto, Azazel, Issei, Vali and Great Red.  After these events, they became famous in the supernatural world, many wanted to marry their daughters to one of them. Naruto and Issei will soon become parents, Vali decided not to look for a wife and Azazel remained the same bachelor, by the way Kurama and Yasaka were able to find a common language and now they were planning a big wedding.  The wedding was successful, there were guests from Asgard, from Heaven and the underworld, Naruto had a son whom he named Arthur Uzumaki, and Issei had a daughter named Mei Hyoudou.
Mei Naruse is a girl with brown hair and pink eyes, she has the character of a mother: calm, caring and honest, but if you offend people dear to her, she can become furious.  Likes sweets, especially chocolate cake.
Arthur Uzumaki is a guy with golden hair color and green eyes, he has the character of his father: quick-tempered, cheerful, cheerful and polite.  Will not give offense to friends and relatives, loves to eat deliciously.  Favorite food is ramen.