Chapter 5

Raiser: Dear Rias, I came to see you, we need to visit the ceremony site.
Naruto noticed a girl in a maid outfit with gray hair.
Naruto: I'm sorry, but who is this?  - turned to the maid
Grayfia: This is Riser Phoenix-sama, he is a pureblood demon of the highest class, the 3rd son of the legendary Phoenix Family.
Grayfia: He is the future husband of the heiress of the Gremory family.
Rias: Forget it, I told you I won't marry you.
Raiser: You have no choice, your elder brother Sizrekh-sama left the Gremory family and is now one of the rulers of hell.
Raiser: Sizrekh-sama and your parents are afraid that your bloodline will end.
Raiser: The demons of the 72 pillars are disappearing one by one, the future of the demons depends on this marriage.
Issei: who are the 72 pillars?
Kiba: In the distant past, there was an elite demon called the 72 Pillars.  These are the 72 kinds of powerful demons, the Gremory family and the Phoenix are also considered demons of the 72 kinds that survived after the war.
Rias: but I won't marry you, I have the right to choose.
Raiser: I am Raiser Phoenix, I came to the human world for you.  The flames and wind of this world are just disgusting.  I, as a demon who controls these elements, is unbearable, I will take you to the underworld.
Flame wings appeared on the riser's back.  Rias released her power of destruction.
Grayfia: Rias-sama, Raiser-sama calm down, if you lose your temper even I won't stand aside" she said in a cold tone.
Everyone jumped at her voice.
Raiser: since the strongest queen is talking about it, there's nothing to be done.
Grayfia: I knew that words would not solve everything, and therefore there is another way.
Rias: another way?
Grayfia: your brother decided to make an exhibition game, if you win the marriage will be canceled
Rias: I accept
Raiser: Well, I already have experience in this, I accept.
Grayfia: I Grayfia confirm your intentions, as a representative of both demons, I can take care of the organization of the game.
Rias: yes
Raiser: ok.
Grayfia: Understood, I'll notify your families then.
Grayfia left and Riser looked at rias's retinue.
Raiser: Seriously, everything but the queen is no match for my servants.
He snapped his finger and 15 girls appeared from the circle.
Naruto: Fuck you, you're a womanizer.
Raiser's forehead vein flared.
Raiser: Shut the hell up.
Naruto: Hey Issei why are you crying.
Raiser: Don't ignore me!
Issei: fuckin' bastard he's all girls - said with tears in anime style.
Raiser: really why is he crying looking in my direction.
Rias: the harem is the ultimate dream
Raiser: hahahahaha he wants a harem but he doesn't even have a harem he doesn't even have a girlfriend
Issei had a glove in his hand and attacked the riser, however, a small girl with a long staff appeared in front, hitting him in the stomach and knocking him into the wall.  Naruto stopped Issei before he hit.
Issei: thanks naruto
Naruto: no problem, but let's be careful this girl is the weakest but managed to incapacitate you.
Raiser: he's fast but speed alone isn't enough to surprise me.
Raiser: I'll give you 10 days to prepare.
Raiser left with his entourage while Naruto was thinking of buying a big bowl of ramen.
Rias: I think you understand why I need your help.
naruto: thats the problem, isn't your brother one of the rulers of hell
Rias: he is 1 and there are 3 more rulers, and besides, the elders now decide everything.
Naruto:(I have a weird sense of deja vu)
Kurama: in Konoha, the civil council was also the main one, I don’t know how it happened, everything was fine until the 2nd hokage passed away.
Naruto: (I guess it's the same here)
Rias: Naruto hey naruto answer.
Naruto: what happened.
Rias: you just sat and stared at one point, when I called you did not pay attention.
Naruto: Asia, I told you... where is Asia?
Issei: she went to the toilet.
Naruto: ok let's skip it, so what do I need to do.
Rias: become part of my retinue.
Naruto: I'm sorry but I don't plan on becoming a demon.
Rias: but that's the only way we have a chance to defeat riser.
Naruto: I'm sorry but it won't work
Rias: and why
naruto: because your powers are not enough to make me a demon
Rias: what!!  Don't talk nonsense, let's see.
She pulled out the mutated parts and the queen entered naruto's body but appeared back on her hand
Rias: what the hell, even mutated ones don't fit
Naruto: Said it wouldn't work.
Rias: how strong are you if even the mutated parts didn't make you a demon.
Naruto: It doesn't matter, I can help with the training.
Rias: ok thank you for that.
Naruto: oh Asia just arrived, let's go home, see you tomorrow.
Asia: ok guys see you in...
Naruto plummeted to the floor startling everyone in the room.
Kiba: hey what's wrong with you
Issei: Naruto what happened
Asia: Naruto-san!
Rias: Naruto!!
Naruto: don't worry, I'm fine, sometimes it happens
Asia: you already talked about it, you are definitely not okay.  Naruto stood up and took Asia in his arms in bride style.
Asia: Naruto-san what are you doing - said with a reddened face
Naruto: ok, see you tomorrow, bye.
And teleported to the apartment.
Issei: damn even naruto has a girlfriend - said with tears in his eyes.
Rias: get ready tomorrow we will start training at a special place i will talk to sona and now everyone is free.
In the apartment.
Asia: Naruto-san, why did you do that?
Naruto: I just wanted to do it, don't ask too many questions tomorrow you will have training too.
Asia: ok then I'll go to the bathroom.
Naruto went to the kitchen and lay down on the couch.
Naruto: (how strong do you think the rulers of hell that Rias was talking about)
Kurama: I don't know, but they shouldn't be weak since there are only 4)
Naruto: (Rias said that there are still archangels, I really want to see their power)
Kurama: about strength, what level are you at now)
Naruto: (well I can activate my tail cover now and I can already use susano bones)
Kurama: not bad, but I have one question
Naruto: (Which one?)
Kurama: Do you like this girl?
Naruto: (what! what makes you think that I like her)
Kurama: I may be old, but I'm not blind, I see that you do not want other boys to communicate with her, I saw the looks you gave those who gazelled at her.
Naruto: (Shut up, it's none of your business, but in general I need to go to the bath)
Kurama(💭): The show is about to start, sorry no pop crown.
Naruto entered and realized that he made a mistake seeing Asia washing herself.
Naruto (💭): damn forgot that she washes here, but still this thin waist, small and cute buttocks, neat hips and if you look closely, her breasts are not so small.
He punched himself in the face
Naruto(💭): What am I thinking, I look like a Perverted Hermit right now.
Asia: Naruto-san, it's good that you came, my hands can't reach my back.
Naruto's nose bled.
Asia: naruto-san you're bleeding!
Naruto: I know, but I'm wondering why you don't usually hit me like all girls do.
Asia: I was told about the rules of taking a bath in Japan, it's called "Body Contact".
Naruto (💭): what kind of asshole told about this!
Asia(💭): I was told to get close to the person I want to be related to.  I.. And if with Naruto-san!  No, I want to get close to Naruto-san!
Naruto's nose is bleeding like a fountain.  Naruto turned on the cold water to cool off.
Naruto: well turn around.
She turned her back to him and Naruto began rubbing her back with a washcloth.
Naruto: Asia, since you're a woman, you should be more careful if a man comes into the bathroom.
Naruto(💭): Damn her skin is so soft.
Asia: Thank you for helping me.
She slipped and fell into Naruto's arms.
Naruto said to be careful and left the bath.
Naruto(💭): Phew everything worked out, now I'm going to sleep.
Kurama: I have to admit it was something, especially the way your nose bled.
Naruto: (stop laughing, I wasn't laughing at all)
Kurama: you should have seen your face when you entered the room, but you screwed up you could use this moment.
Naruto: (don't talk nonsense, this attraction will hurt both of us)
Kurama: huh, rotten.
Naruto: (everybody let me sleep)
Naruto had already closed his eyes and was getting ready for bed where it started to rain ramen, but he had to open his eyes as Asia was calling him.
Naruto: what's the matter Asia?
Asia: well i wanted to ask if you would like to sleep in the same bed
Naruto blushed and immediately began to refuse.
Asia: Oh please, you bought this apartment you had to sleep in a bed.
Naruto: It's nothing, I feel good here too...
Kurama came out of Naruto's belly.
Kurama: Don't be a drag, agree already.
Asia was frightened when she saw the talking fox cub.
Asia: Who is Naruto-san?  And why did it come out of your belly.
Naruto: ok I'll sleep with you but you'll get all the answers tomorrow.
Kurama: finally go now, I'll sleep on the couch.
Naruto: Well, sleep here, hairball.
Kurama: What did you call me!  You are not a grateful brat!
Naruto: You must be getting old if you can't hear me.
Kurama: Old man me!?  Yes, I'll beat the shit out of you.
Someone shouted from the 3rd floor.
Neighbor: shut up freaks!
Kurama: What's this?
Kurama opened the window.
Kurama: Shut up you freak!
Neighbor: And you go down and shut me up weakling!
Kurama: And you get up and try to take me down weakling.
Neighbor: I'll get up right now and tear your legs out!
Kurama: Try it!  Deer!
Kurama: Come on, try to rip my legs off!
From the 4th floor, a woman called out.
Neighbor: Nege koymaysyndar, baska adamdard zhatyr goy.
Neighbor: shut up sheep!
Kurama: woman you first learn our language!
Neighbor: I didn't talk to you at all.
Kurama: shut up!
Neighbor: shut up goat!
Kurama: fuck off!
Neighbor: Hey, man, I'm sorry.
Kurama: Ah, and you got me.
Neighbor: Here we come.
Kurama: yes, no respect.
Both closed the windows and went to bed (naruto had already led Asia into the room).