Chapter 6

Naruto: how are you ready?
  Asia: Yes, but what are we waiting for?
  Naruto: Rias said to wait at the apartment, she will come and pick us up herself.
  Rias: I'm here, I hope you didn't forget anything.
  Asia: yes everything is in the bag but where are we going?
  Rias: we will go to one place where we will train for 10 days.
  Rias created a magic circle and they moved to the others.
  ____________________________________________
  timeskip
  Issei: ugh that's hard.
  Rias: let's hurry up!
  Naruto: maybe I can help him, he has a huge backpack.
  Rias: Don't worry!  If he can't even do that, he won't get stronger.
  Issei(💭): Thank you Naruto... Our president is really a demon.
  Issei noticed Kiba and Koneko passing by had backpacks that were 2 times bigger than his.
  Issei: don't lose!  With these words, he ran to the house and fell off his feet.
  Rias: well here we are, here is our training camp.
  Inside, Issei was lying and gasping for air while Rias and Akeno decided to change their clothes.
  Issei: change clothes?!
  Kiba: Issei-kun, I'll change too and don't peek, please - he said with a blush on his face.
  Issei: I'll kill you bastard.
  Everyone but Kiba and Issei were outside.
  Kiba: wait, Issei-kun don't look.
  Issei: it hurts, I'm after the t-shirt.
  Rias: What the hell are you stuck in there, come here quickly.
  At the training ground.
  Naruto: I'll help you with your workouts, first you need to warm up your body.  Do 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, go up and down stairs 15 times.
  Issei: Are you trying to kill us?!
  Naruto: It's just a warm-up, you'll be exercising all day long.  And on the 2nd and 3rd day there will be sparring against me, everyone will fight, so don't complain.  After the warm-up, you will do 35 squats and push-ups, 40 exercises for the press and you will do it under a special seal that weighs 10kg..
  issei: no you're definitely crazy, i can't do it, i'd rather die than do all this!
  Naruto: If you don't listen, I'll burn your hentai manga collection.
  Issei couldn't lose what he had been collecting for years.
  Issei: nooo i got it, i'll do it.
  Koneko: ugh you disgust me.
  Rias: so get together we must become stronger during these 10 days.
  timeskip
  The day was hard for the 3 demons Issei, Rias, Asia.  Rias thought that she would just watch but Naruto told her to do the exercises as well since she is their president and should be stronger than her peers.  Issei had never done something like this in his life and it seemed to him that all his bones were broken, and Asia was simply not ready for such training.  The naruto clones had already prepared dinner and they sat down and prepared to eat.
  Naruto: stop!  Did you wash your hands?
  Rias: naruto you know now you are like my mom.
  Asia: I already washed my hands.
  Naruto: Well done Asia and the others will be fine until they wash their hands.
  All with annoyance stomped into the bath.
  At the table
  Issei: oh my gosh this is delicious, this is the first time I've eaten such a delicious curry.
  Kiba: I don't eat sushi but this is divine.
  Asia: Thank you Naruto-san, the ramen is delicious.
  Rias: These yakitori go great with soy sauce, I can't stop.
  Akeno: Ara Ara didn't know that you cook Naruto-kun so well, maybe you can teach me how to cook like that.
  Rias: Akeno leave Naruto behind you see he doesn't have time for you.
  Akeno: What's the matter, does the president want to take it for himself.
  Rias blushed at Akeno's words.
  Rias: nothing like that especially since i already have someone i want to marry.
  Naruto: are you talking about the riser?
  Rias: no, he's 10 times better than him.
  Asia: wow I wonder who it is
  Rias: it doesn't matter eat more tomorrow we have more training.
  Naruto: by the way, koneko, I found out that you like sweets and made chocolate cookies.
  Koneko: Thank you Naruto sempai.
  After dinner, everyone took turns taking a bath.  Naruto gave the girls seals to prevent Issei from touching them at night and the kiba gave the noise suppressing seal (suppresses noise outside the room).  The night went well for everyone except Issei who seems to have been struck by lightning more than once.
  Day 2 of training was sparring against Naruto.
  Naruto: well, ready to fight against me.
  Issei: listen it's friendly sparring, you won't punch in the face.
  Naruto: Don't worry Issei I won't punch you in the face...
  Naruto: because I will break your bones and beat you half to death
  Everyone flinched at his words.
  Kiba: you're not serious right now, are you?
  Rias: moreover they can die.
  Naruto: I can regenerate severed body parts and by the way, everyone except Asia will participate in this sparring.
  Akeno: Ara Ara means love hard.
  Koneko: and why is Asia not participating.
  naruto: i said i'll teach her self defense this sparring is not suitable for that, i'll deal with her later.
  Naruto: Now let's start!
  timeskip
  Koneko crashed into a huge stone block, her whole life flew before her eyes when she received 1 hit.  She couldn't move as her bones seemed to be broken, naruto slowly approached her and yellow energy covered his arm.  Her wounds healed very quickly hitting her and he went after Kiba, kiba attacked him with two swords but he just dodged them and grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the ground.  Naruto punched his face until he lost consciousness, after recovering it he went after Rias, she attacked with her destruction magic and kept her distance.  He appeared in front of her and pierced her stomach with his fist; when she saw her blood, she thought that this was her end and closed her eyes, a warm sensation passed through her body and when she opened her eyes there was no wound, but naruto left.
  Day 3 went exactly like this with the difference that Koneko used senjutsu and Issei used a glove for 10 minutes.  When they returned to the camp, they all immediately collapsed in bed without even eating.
  Day 4 of training Naruto created a clone for each of them.  Clone 1 trained kiba in physical strength and swordsmanship, clone 2 trained koneko in speed and taught her senjutsu, clone 3 trained riasa to make her destruction magic more powerful.  Clone 4 trained Akeno in lightning techniques, Clone 5 trained Asia in self-defense and her healing magic, Clone 6 trained Issei in strength, speed and now he could use the glove for 30 minutes.  On the 9th day, he again sparred where they already fought better and more confidently.  On Day 10, Naruto prepared a bunch of food so they could relax and get ready for tomorrow's game.
  Now naruto is in the apartment with Asia, naruto got dressed and waited for her in the living room.
  Asia: I'm ready naruto-san let's go.
  Asia slipped on a banana peel and Naruto caught her in his arms.
  Naruto: (Kurama I told you to peel the banana)
  Kurama: come on, anyway you would have removed it later, now use the moment and kiss her.
  Naruto: (wait you now I can't kiss her now)
  Kurama: rotten, go, she's calling you.
  Naruto: Asia, what's the matter?  But more importantly, did you choose to wear your nun clothes?
  Asia: They said that you can walk in anything, so I chose this... I'm not entirely sure, but this suits me better.  I may be a demon now, but my faith is with me.
  Naruto: Okay.  When we first met, you were dressed the same.  Looks nice.
  Asia: Thank you.... Um.. Naruto-san...? Can we sit here for a bit?
  Naruto: mean?
  She clung to his arm.
  Asia: when I think about the fight that awaits us, it makes me shiver.  But when you're around, it's much easier for me.
  Naruto: Asia...
  He stroked her head and she hugged him tightly.
  Asia: Hee hee hee!  As I thought next to you, I'm not afraid at all!  Let's stay like this until they call us?
  Naruto: Okay.
  Astya: From now on, can I always be with you?
  Naruto: Yes.. From now on and forever.
  Asia: I'm so happy.
  Naruto: (probably will have to skip classes today)
  Kurama: ok, that's fine.
  Naruto and Asia fell asleep hugging each other.
  timeskip
  Occult Club.
  Everything was quiet, kiba and koneko had already prepared while Rias and Akeno were drinking tea.
  Issei: Um.. President?
  Rias: what is it?
  Issei: do you have one more elephant left?  Who is it?
  Kiba and Koneko looked at him seriously, and Naruto wondered who it could be.
  Rias: unfortunately the second bishop will not take part in the game.  Why, I will explain later.
  Grayfia emerged from the magic circle.
  Grayfia: 10 minutes left before the start.  Have you finished your preparations?  Remember, that
  the main demon, Lucifer-sama, will be watching the battle.
  Rias: My dear brother will be watching huh..
  Issei: Huh?  Brother?
  Kiba: President's older brother, none other than Demon King Lucifer-sama.
  Issei: What?!  Lucifer?!  But isn't the president from the Gremory family?
  Naruto: What were you listening to, Riser already said that her older brother is one of the rulers of the underworld.
  Akeno: The previous king fell in a great war and the demons needed a new king.
  Rias: thus it was decided that the strongest demon would become the king.  The Demon King is the strongest living being and is called one of the 4 Founder Demons: Lucifer, Weselvul, Leviathan and Asmodeus.
  Naruto: Long story short her brother is a big shot, no wonder she's under so much pressure.
  Grayfia: The time is right.  Everyone, enter the magic circle.  As soon as the game starts you will be transported to the battlefield until the game ends.
  Issei(💭): You can only go back after finishing the battle, eh...
  Grayfia: By the way, Sizrekh-sama wanted to talk to the blindin.
  Naruto: ok I'll go as soon as I see their plan.
  They appeared in the club room.
  Issei: whats the club room?  Move failed?
  Grayfia: Ladies and gentlemen, this is Grayfia from the Gremory family.  I will referee the game.
  Rias: no it's another place, this area will be the game and it won't affect our school.
  Grayfia: The field of play is Kuoh Academy where Rias-sama is studying.
  Akeno: Please put this earpiece into Issei-kun's ears.
  Rias: We will communicate through them during the fight.
  Grayfia: Time!  The game is on until dawn!  So, without lyrical digressions ... The game has begun!
  Rias: so the pawns need to be disabled first.
  Akeno: the riser has 8 of them, it will be problematic if they advance to queens.
  Issei: you guys are too calm.
  Rias: The game has just started, exhibition games like this take a lot of time, although it's important to keep your strategic position on the field.  Besides, we have an advantage on the ground.. Utah!
  Kiba pinned the map to the board.
  Kiba: So.  You don't even have to think about positions in the forest near the base.  Since the riser's territory is in the new building, he will see the entire garden in front of him, and the passage here is very dangerous.  So, to penetrate the enemy base, we should go through the playground.  The enemy probably thinks the same way and will leave some forces there, a couple of knights and 3 or 4 pawns.  President why don't we take the nearest gym?  So we will lay the road to the enemy base avoiding a fight.
  Rias: I also think, I wonder if he will put a rook instead of pawns.  Yuta, Koneko set traps in the forest.
  Koneko/Kiba: Good.
  Rias: Akeno put a fog barrier around and above the forest.
  Akeno: Got it.
  Naruto: Phew, my head hurts from all this.
  Rias: naruto-kun lie down on my lap for a while and you Issei come here.
  Naruto lay on rias's lap.  Asia was a little jealous.
  Rias: Issei, I'll remove the seals now.
  Issei: seals?  which?
  Rias: remember i told you about 8 pawns.
  Issei: yeah.
  Rias: you couldn't fit 8 pawns in you so I divided them into many parts and sealed them.  Now I'm removing some of them.  It was the only way out for your mechanism and pawn abilities.
  Rias: you don't have to hold back if your enemy is a girl.  When you level up, you will get enough power of the Queen.
  Issei: well rely on me.
  Naruto: By the way, I forgot to unseal you, thanks for reminding me.
  Everyone suddenly felt a lightness in the body.
  Kiba: wow, I think now I can run to the enemy base without being seen.
  Naruto: don't think that everything will be easy now, the enemy is a top-class demon and with great experience it will not be easy.
  Asia: I will try to help in any way I can.
  Rias: I think it's time for you, don't worry, we will win.
  Naruto: I believe in you now good luck and show him your power.
  Everything is fine.
  Naruto disappeared and the rest began to act according to the plan.
  With naruto.
  Naruto: wow what a strange place this is.
  Sisrekh: So you are the one who trained my younger sister's retinue.
  Naruto: I see you are the Demon King I heard about.
  Servant: You should show respect to Lucifer-sama.
  Sizrekh: No need, I like him.
  Naruto: I see you have good taste, I like your hair color.  And the underworld is not what I imagined it to be.
  Naruto heard a woman's voice behind him.  The woman had a white dress and flax hair with purple eyes.  Next to her was a man in a white business suit with scarlet hair and blue eyes, and a short scarlet beard.  They were Venelana Gremory and her husband Zeoticus Gremory.
  Naruto: wow Rias didn't say she has a brother and a sister too.
  The two emitted a light chuckle, and Sizrekh laughed at what was said.
  Naruto: What's wrong I said something funny?
  Venelana: no, we're just Rias and Sizrekh's parents.
  Naruto: What!  But you look so young.
  Zeoticus: It's nice to hear that we are considered young even though we are over 200 years old.
  Naruto's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.
  Sisrekh: You kind of said you imagined the underworld differently.
  Naruto: well, I thought that there were scary monsters with horns and tails and it was on fire here.
  Three had a drop of sweat on the back of their heads.
  In a show game.
  Rias: great are you ready?  After all, the way back.  Our enemy is the riser phoenix, in his family he is far from being a weakling!  So let's destroy it!
  All: Go!
  Issei: I see the gym, Koneko and I will go there.
  Kiba: Okay, I'll wait ahead.
  In gym
  Issei: the copy is good.
  Koneko: I think if we go up, we will get to the stage.  Quietly, there is someone here.
  ????: we knew that you would come Gremory's servants.
  Koneko: 3 pawns and a rook.  Issei-senpai deal with the pawn and I'll take the rook.
  Issei: Got it!  Holy Gear!
  A glove appeared in his hand.  And the loli twins got their chainsaws.
  Issei(💭): girls can't be trusted with such dangerous things and don't want to be cut down.  I already lost to that girl and I don't want to lose again.
  From behind, he saw how koneko was beating her opponent.
  Issei: ok attack, I'll dress everyone.
  The twins attacked with chainsaws, Issei stopped the girl's chainsaw on the left and kicked her twin.  (I don't know their names)
  Gemini 1: sister, how are you..
  She was hit in the face and her chainsaw was broken.  Then a girl with a stick ran up and tried to hit him like that time, Issei grabbed her sticks and kneed her in the stomach and kicked into the wall.  The second twin appeared from behind but Issei grabbed the chainsaw with his glove and ripped off its blade.  All three did not know what to do and wanted to retreat, but their king ordered to fight to the end or he would burn them.  They decided to attack in three, but they all flew out at once, and Koneko had already finished with the rook.
  3 pawns and 1 rook defeated
  Koneko: not bad for a pervert.
  Issei: you are too cruel Koneko-chan.
  Rias: Issei, Koneko did you finish there?
  Issei: yes everything is clear.
  Issei and Koneko left the building and waited for the order.  Suddenly, Koneko pushed Issei and an explosion occurred in its place.
  Issei: Koneko-chan!
  A girl in a blue dress with purple eyes and hair was flying in the sky, this is the queen riser of the phoenix Yubellun.
  Yubelluna: Resistance is useless, you won't be able to defeat riser-sama.
  Koneko: damn a little more and I'd be out.
  Akeno: Issei-kun take her to Asia, she will restore her.
  Issei: ok but can you handle it?
  Akeno: Don't worry, I'll be fine.
  Issei took the koneko.
  Akeno: well let's see what you're capable of "Explosion Queen"
  Jubelluna: I'll watch you in action "Lightning Priestess"
  Jubelluna threw an explosion sphere at Akeno that destroyed several trees, Akeno threw lightning senbon at her that completely hit her, Jubelluna abruptly flew towards her because of which Akeno did not have time to understand what happened.  Yubelluna just pushed the Akeno and there was an inscription on her clothes and there was a huge explosion, she was about to leave when a big lightning hit her and there was an explosion that was larger than her attack.  Akeno descended to the ground, her clothes were torn and her skin burned, she heard laughter where the yubelluna had fallen.
  Yubelluna: not bad, I would have died if not for the tears of the phoenix.
  Akeno: I see, it's good that naruto already warned about this and I have a special attack for that.
  Yubelluna: Don't be stupid, no matter how much you attack, it won't help.
Akeno: we'll see.
Clouds gathered in the sky and a roar could be heard, Jubelluna could not move as she trembled at the sight of the lightning dragon.
Akeno: Kirin!
And the dragon hit her leaving a huge crater.  And flew to Asia to heal and restore magic.
The phoenix riser's queen has been defeated.
With Issem
issei: great koneko will be back in the fight soon, now i have to go to the kiba.
Issei was looking around for enemies, someone poked him in the shoulder and he turned sharply with a fist, it was Kiba who managed to dodge.
Issei: why the hell are you scaring me like that!
Kiba: I'm sorry, let's go we have a lot of enemies hide here.
Issei: ok.
Inside
Issei: are you nervous?
Kiba: Of course, this is my first time in a war.
Issei: calm down.
Kiba: Looks like we've already been found.
Issei: how are they doing.
Carlamine: I am Riser-sama's horse Carlamine.  Stop hiding, come here.
Kiba: since you've challenged me, there's no need to hide.  I am still a knight of my mistress.
Both of them rushed forward, the clang of swords was heard and sparks flew in the air, Kiba was faster than her but his sword could not cope with her sword.  The kiba's sword disappeared and a sword with a burning blade appeared in his hand, he broke her blade with one blow and pierced her stomach.  And Issei meanwhile dealt with the rook.
Riser's knight and rook are defeated.
Here come the rest of the figures.
Ni: Raiser-sama is now fighting one on one.
Issei: President!  He spotted her opposite the riser on the roof.
Revel: Rias-sama has no chance against her brother.  Yes, and after 3 amplification you will no longer be able to fight.
Issei: we'll see that now.  Dragon hand!  Second revelation!
The gauntlet changed shape, becoming larger and emitting more magic.
Issei: Kiba!  Pass me your sword maker!
Kiba: got it!  Sword Maker!
Issei: Second level Sacred Gear!  A gift from the holy gear!
Kiba/Issei: Transformation!
1000 swords came out of the ground and pierced everyone
figures other than the revel.
2 pawns, knight and bishop of the riser are defeated
Revel: So this is the power of the dragon.  But I still won't let you go any further.
Kiba: We don't have time for her.
Issei: what to do, how to defeat her.
Kiba: I got an idea.
Issei: what's the idea?
Kiba: you'll see.
Kiba ran at her and pinned her to the ground, and pierced her arms and legs with swords.
Kiba: not for long, but it will delay her.
Issei: great, now we need to help the president quickly!
Both flew to the roof and saw that Koneko and Akeno were fine, Asia called them to heal and restore magic.
Kiba: wow in 5 seconds everything was restored.
Issei: now we're done with the riser!
Rias and her entire retinue were standing in front of him.
Raiser: No matter how many of you, I will still win this fight.
Rias: we'll see that later.
Riser fired fireballs at them, which Kiba deflected with his ice sword, Akeno and Koneko charged, Akeno threw lightning senbon at him, and Koneko hit him in the jaw, sending him flying into the wall.  As soon as the riser came out of the wall, Issei and Kiba appeared in front of him, Kiba cut off both of his arms and Issei blasted his head with a dragon volley, but everything was dragged back and the head returned to its place.  But he was not given a chance to attack Akeno and Issei who combined a powerful attack with a lightning bolt and a glove that destroyed half of his body, then Kiba cut off his arms and Koneko hit his face non-stop until she got tired and Kiba cut off the riser's head again.  Raiser was already at his limit as well, as he had been using his regeneration for quite some time and he could soon die.  Rias and Akeno were preparing theirs when they heard his voice.
Raiser: I SURRENDER!  I can't fight anymore!
The show game is over.  Rias Gremory Winner!
Rias couldn't believe what just happened, she got rid of her marriage and became free, all thanks to his retinue and their teamwork.