///

Suddenly feeling the already taunting guilt fall onto him in a whole different level, Terrene is at a loss of words before his poor attempt to find a proper apology gets cut off as Amelia lightly pulls on his cheeks, stretching them out with a muffled laugh.

"W- Wullie?" (Muffled 'Millie')

"Terry? Remember what I said before I left town that day?" Asking lightly as Vanessa and the others stare in confusion, Amelia lightly tilts her head to the side with a light smirk as Terrence tries to think back to the event that had happened approximately five years ago, making a small gasp and a light sweat drop as he finally remembers the conversation.

"The thing about... how I should stop apologizing?"

"Very well. Glad you remember." Huffing in satisfaction as she releases her hands, Amelia just gives him another light pat on the head before tilting her head at Vanessa, who is staring at her with a raised brow and smiles. "Yes, Vanessa?"

"You guys are close...."

"I suppose so. I do see him as a little brother after all." Humming lightly and climbing down from where she was tormenting Terrence's cheeks, Amelia smiles lightly, yet it remains looks as confident as always. "But then again, that is probably what made the joke from earlier rather unpleasant in Terry's mind."

"I see...."

"Say, Terry?" Looking over once more with her hands patting her cloth straight, Amelia asks with a light head tilt. "How are Ty, Mikey, and Hael doing? And what are you doing here along anyways? Did nobody else come with you?"

Hael....

Terrence didn't respond but stared down at his hands. How long had it been since he had last heard that name? Didn't even realize that he was shaking until an arm lightly wrapped itself around him, Terrence froze for a second before looking back at the concerned emerald eyes staring down at him.

"Are you alright, Rence?"

"Y- yeah, I'm fine...." taking a few deep breaths before turning back to Amelia, Terrence lightly bites his bottom lip before pressing them together tightly. "Millie, you should know... you were there. Hael... he's gone."

The room is silent now. Not a sound to be heard as Amelia's eyes widen at the reminder and cover her mouth, muffling apologies. Feeling a hand lightly rubbing his back, Terrence turns back to the blond and manages a weak smile as he lightly pats the other on the arm. "I'm fine. It had been years after all."

Letting on a light smile at the sight and not saying more in fear of crossing a line, Amelia backs away before a surprised gasp leaves them as the door flies over, revealing a young girl with brown hair and eyes.

"Zachy! I missed you!" running over as the girl, looking around the age of 5, runs over and gives the blond a big hug. After greeting the other three in the room, the little girl's gaze finally stops at Terrence and moves to stare up in curiosity, the girl smiling up with a light head tilt. "Hello! I am Charlotte! You can call me Charlie!"

"...." Reminding him heavily of Michael and Hael when they were younger, Terrence lets a soft smile onto his face before lightly patting the curious girl on the head, greeting lightly with his gentle voice. "Hello, I'm Terrence. Nice to meet you, Charlie."

"Terry?" Climbing onto the bed to tilt her head at the mint-eyed boy, Charlotte asks lightly as Terrence snickers lightly and nods, giving the girl a small high five on the hand. "Mhm. That's right."

"Rence... are you good with Children?" staring at the scene in light disbelief, Vanessa asks lightly as Amelia lets out a chuckle on the side and shakes her head, turning towards Vanessa with an amused smile. "It really depends on the child. But Terry did have a tendency to emotionally adopt random kids in the past. Though I would think it gets better...."