"Yah! Yah! Guys... Get off me! You two are heavy!", Tzuyu annoyingly said.

"Tzuyah, where's your mp3 player? Usually, you're using it while we were always at the library and studying, when you read books somewhere and when you're alone and killing your time by just listening to music. These past few days, I don't see you using it anymore. Just like now", Chaeyoung said when she noticed the mp3 was not wrapped around Tzuyu's body. Jeongyeon looked at the tall girl and she noticed it also.

"Maybe, it's broken and not working anymore. You know her mp3 is too old. She bought it with her first salary a long time ago if I'm not mistaken ", Jeongyeon chuckled.

Speaking of salary, Tzuyu is a working student. The same goes for Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. They work at the hotel where Jeongyeon's father's restaurant is. Since they taking up Culinary arts and Jeongyeon was just learning and undergoing training on how to be a chef when she helped her friends to get into their restaurant. Even though Jeongyeon is their friend, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung didn't take advantage of that and chose to go through the right process. They just wanted to work as experienced and be with each other every day. They have strong bonds to the point that they can no longer be separated.

These three are from rich families. Yoo Jeongyeon was the middle child. Her parents are famous chefs in Seoul and they have running three restaurants. While Son Chaeyoung was the eldest daughter. Their family owns a business clothing and their clothing line was successful and became popular around Seoul. Lastly, Chou Tzuyu was the only child. She was famously born into a family of businesspeople. Her parents made their mark in Tainan with success in the night market business because of their beauty products, later investing their riches into hospitals. Her mother heads up several large-scale plastic surgery clinics and her father runs cafes that are also very popular in their place. Despite their wealth, Tzuyu chose to be an ordinary person and be independent so she decided to get citizenship in Korea and study college there. Then she became classmates with Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung and ever since then, the three become best friends for almost four years up to now.

"I~I lost it, a month ago", Tzuyu simply said.

"I told you to buy a new one. Come on! There's a new latest version now. You can buy as much as you can. You're a rich girl", said Jeongyeon.

"Yah! I told you I'm not rich. It's my parents, not me."

"But still, you're the daughter of your mother and father!".

"Stupid!", Tzuyu blurted out. After that, the silence passed. They looked at each other without any reaction and then suddenly, the three of them burst out laughing out of nowhere.

---

The three were lying now on the grass, watching the sky as they waited for their time to go home. Meanwhile, Tzuyu was in deep thought. Lately, she thinks of the blonde girl who she encounter at the airport a month ago. After that happened, it started messing up with her mind. That night, the thunder especially that blonde girl. The girl's face that she will never forget.

"Yah...Have you ever met someone by accident?". This time she began to open up everything that was in her mind because it bothers her too much.

"Of course! Here in school. Almost every day." Jeongyeon responded.

"Tzuyah...that's new! You never talked about something like that. You've probably experienced it that's why you asked all of a sudden." Chaeyoung sat down as if she was ready to listen to the tall girl. "So what's the story?", she added.

"Is it possible for you to remember everything that happened in just 30 seconds?" Whenever she thought about it more and more, she found herself reminiscing. It makes her want to travel back in time. It only happened in a short time but it was a good memory for Tzuyu.