Chapter 6

Screams and cry's of anguish were heard from a large mile radius. Those around stood in shock and terror. They never expected such a simple family reunion to turn into a horror movie scene.

Raphael held his leg with his hands, desperate to stop the bleeding. He knew he wouldn't get anywhere as he only filled the large open wound with more bacteria and debris. Donatello tried his best to stop his brother from touching the wound but to no avail, as his brother was too panicked to try to listen. Donatello rushed over to his brother to prevent him from causing more damage to the wound. He quickly took his purple mask off and tied it above Raphael's wound for pressure and to stop the blood flow until he could properly handle the wound.

Meanwhile Leonardo was trying his best to cover for his brother while he held the foot off. Leonardo was fighting while enraged. Master Splinter always gave lessons of how irrational it was, as he was once enraged too. Splinter was a nice young man who was once human, though he and another man fell in love with the same woman. They competed every time they came into contact, trying to earn her love. This caused Splinter to be irrational, getting into a fight with the other man. That was the day he made a mortal nemesis, the Shredder.

Midnight stood next to Nigtorra in shock as the bite happened, he knew she would do anything to protect him and he didn't care. He was just a bit taken back, not expecting Raphael to charge at him, only to come to a near death. He was proud of his best friend and thanked her for the save. He knew this would be a great time to ambush his fellow brothers yet he knew it wasn't honorable. No matter who his master was he would bring honor to himself. He called the foot-clan back. Midnight felt it was a good enough win as the angered yet skilled fighter would be out the picture.

Shredder would be proud.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Donnie how's Raph!?" Leonardo yelled from the front of the shell raiser, his voice filled with a hint of fear.

"Uh, He- He's doing okay, I've got the wound as stabilized as I could til I can bring him to my lab!" Donatello stuttered, sweat dripping from his forehead as he felt under pressure and stressed out. His heart was pounding so fast he thought it would escape his chest.

Leonardo broke ever speeding law imaginable. He zoomed past the stop signs, red lights and almost hit the pedestrians walking the dark streets. Yet he couldn't give a single care in the world, he didn't want to risk losing another brother. Raphael was already passed out and losing so much blood. He was practically laying in it, dying ever so slowly as the world turned black every time he closed his eyelids. Leonardo finally reached the hidden garage and pressed the button on the panel faster than his fingers could grab a slice of pizza. Since Leonardo was still breaking the law with such speeds the shell raiser practically flew into the garage, making Donatello yell at his older brother to slow down for their own safety. Leonardo didn't listen as he zoomed through the empty subway tunnels.

They reached their stop and Leonardo slammed his foot on the brakes, causing a loud screech similar to nails scratching on a chalk board. It was so unbearable Donatello had to cover his ears to minimize the unlikable sound. Donatello didn't even realize his oldest brother was standing right in front of him with the shell raiser door wide open, rushing him to help him grab Raphael.

The two rushed their brother into Donatello's lab for a fix up, a major one. Splinter rushed out his dojo, hearing all the commotion, thanks to his rat ears. Leonardo stayed behind and told his sensei everything, starting at Michelangelo being Midnight, to Raphael almost dying.

Meanwhile, Donatello was having a panic attack, trying to hook his older brother up to different machines and find the correct materials. Needless to say he was hyperventilating. He took a deep breath in and released it. This helped him calm his heart rate, allowing him to get a-hold of himself as he had more important matters to attend.

--------------------------------------------

Leonardo and Splinter impatiently sat on the coach or paced around the living room. This went on for a full 3 hours before the lab door slide open, Donatello stepping out.

"Donnie! How's Raph?! Please say he's okay!" Leonardo flew from his seat on the coach and sped towards his brother, bombarding him with questions. Splinter soon followed in a much more respectful and calmer approach and placed his hand on his oldest son. "Please my son... I know you're worried for your brother, we all are, but please be patient." Leonardo immediately apologized to Donatello and waited for him to speak.

"Raph is ... alive and stable but he will be out for a couple of weeks, if not months..." Splinter and Leonardo lowered their heads. Leonardo shed a tear that soon turned into a sob. He never cried, at least not around anyone. Donatello and Splinter immediately pulled their brother/son into a hug and rubbed his back, trying to calm him down in any way. Donatello soon had tears rolling down his cheeks, he was worried for the condition of his brother. He may have told everyone he was stable and fine but he was unsure if that was actually the case.

He lied. He only wanted to keep his family happy, trying to provide positive information but he couldn't even do that. He missed his brother who's smiled lit up the room not destroyed it. He wanted his family to be okay, to be one again. He missed Mikey. An idea popped up in his head, a dangerous, stupid idea.

Why not go visit his little brother..?

------------------------------------

A/N
Happy Weekend! Hope everyone has an amazing beauty sleep and enjoys themselves! <3

Words: 1023
Date: 09/30/22