Landscape Jutsu

When the group finished the conversation, they stepped into the inner training yard to watch the young monks train. "How old is Sora anyway? He looks about the age to be recruited as a monk." (Y/n) asked as chiriku nodded. "He is 18, he has shown promise to becoming a monk." chiriku answered stiffly. The woman hummed and looked at the sora as he trained. The mission ayumi gave her might be easier than she thought. Sai noticed the look, he had been using the woman as a teacher. She helped when it came to interaction so studying her mannerisms and how she treated people was always important. That being said, he wondered why she held a devious spark in her eyes. Would she tell him if he asked? The students practiced free sparing, sora seemed to be holding back and that pissed naruto off. So the blonde went down and provoked the male. When they began to spar, the woman felt sai pull on the sleeve of her shrug. "Yes?" she asked.

"Do you 'like' sora?" sai asked. "What gave you that idea?" she questioned as sai flipped through his book. "When a woman stares at a man and also tries to get familiar with them, she usually has an attraction towards him." he read. Sugimoto laughed as she shook her head. "My my sai, when you called me your muse did that mean you liked me?" she asked as sai was left speechless. "I dont if you really need an answer." she added as sai nodded. When she looked at the scene, naruto cartwheeled away from Sora, but the looks of disgust from the other monks seemed to fill Sora with rage. His attacks towards naruto turned sloppy and almost animalistic. "Sora that's enough!" yelled chiriku. Sora stopped in his tracks but naruto could stop the round kick and connected the hit to sora's left cheek.

Sora spat blood on the ground before wiping his mouth. He mumbled something to naruto before leaving. Sora walked off on his own as the woman followed. "See you guys in a moment." she waved as she walked at a distance making sure to not bother the aggravated monk. Sora stopped and turned around to glare, he was taken aback to see the woman but regained his senses as she walked up to him. "Why are you following me? Go away." he demanded as the woman held an indescribable look. "My, I simply found you and came to cheer you up." she charmed as sora took a step back. "What foolishness do you speak of?" he asked in disbelief as he turned on his heels and walked faster through the woods. "Well you looked uncomfortable and bothered back there and I thought to console a handsome man. Is that so wrong?" she asked as she continued to butter him up.

"Silence temptress. I will not be swayed by you." he countered as she smirked. So it was working. The duo made it to a cave, sora turned and stopped her from entering. "Go back." he demanded as the woman looked over his shoulder. "Are you afraid to be in a cave with a woman? What if I get lost on the way back as well, would you not be in trouble?" she asked with a sly smirk. Sora grumbled as he turned again and entered into the cave. He seemed to be practicing wind jutsu's and while he did that, she took the time to write it all down. As she finished she stood up which she noticed made sora stiffen up. He looked at her approaching form before looking away. "You're getting in the way or my training." he spoke out quickly as the woman smiled. "Does that bother you? I only want to get to know the guy who im attracted to." her sweet words made sora take a step back. "A-attracted?!" he asked in disbelief. "That's what I said. You call me a temptress but my feelings are genuine. A handsome man, how could anyone resist?" she asked as her left hand reached out and caressed his cheek.

A harsh blush took over his face. "I am a monk who has swore a promise of abstinence!" he shouted as the woman softly wiped her thumb over his lips. "If sex is your concern then relax, I have other things I'd like to do to you." she leaned in as her supple lips caught sora's attention. He knew in his mind not to do it, that this was a ploy to get him to open up, to sin as a monk of the fire temple. But the woman in front of him made it hard to remember such things. Sora closed his eyes expectantly but nothing came. When he opened them, he noticed her looking towards the entrance of the cave. "Damn it, well our luck has run out but i'll be sure to go all the way through next time." she winked as she moved away and sat down. Sora gripped the material of the robe above his chest. He had been lulled by her sweet words and gentle touch, but what made her stop?