But nope, because I turn out to be the stupid one. The door slams closed when I'm in, locking. Aiden smirks at me, grasping my chin as he looks down at me. "Let's calm those thoughts down, right baby?"

And I know, in that moment, that I'm about to be destroyed by him. Fucked raw and senseless, and without any mercy.

"What about the case?" I dare to ask. It's not a stupid question, though, because I'm always out like a light after their playtime with me.

He smirks again, staring in my eyes for a second before answering. "I'll be careful enough. This is the one time I'm going easy on you, so don't get used to it."

I nod, because we both know he's not lying. In a few seconds, I'm pushed against the wall with my pants half off. My face is crushed, once again, but I'm starting to get used to it. 

The sound of foil tearing apart is heard and a few moments later, Aiden's cock align with me. I feel him, hot and heavy against me, and I press back to him. His chuckle is hot in my ear. 

His hands fall around my waist, securing me but also stopping me from squirming away. "Sh, relax a little, baby. I'll have to stretch you out a little."

I nod, preparing for the discomfort that'll come. I've quickly noticed Aiden is a little bigger than Micah and Seb, and without anyone fucking me before he does, the stretch is painful when he enters me.

He distracts me in a sweet way, though. He kisses my jawline and neck while he slowly pushes into me, giving me time to adjust. It's both a relief and a tease. 

"You're doing so good, sweetheart, hold on for me," he whispers in between his kisses. I nod again, squeezing my eyes shut at the feeling of being so full. 

When he's buried to the hilt, his hands tighten around my hips and he pulls me to him, angling me so he can slide in even deeper. I moan and gasp at the same time, delighted at the feeling. 

"Fuck, you fit so perfectly around my dick," Aiden grunts. I nod, mindlessly. 

Then he starts to move, slowly at first, but bringing up the speed when he sees the signs of discomfort on my face changing into pleasure. My eyes roll to the back of my head, just because it feels so good.

"Shh, stay quiet, baby. You don't want the judge to hear you, do you?"

I shake my head but am not able to hold my moans from spilling out. Every time they tell me to stay silent, I never can. I'm noisy.

"I-I can't—oh," I gasp, feeling his hand squeeze my waist for a second. These small touches are the worst, because they distract me from the fucking and are then followed by a harsh thrust.

Another startled moan leaves my mouth before Aiden places his right hand over my lips. He leaves enough room for me to breathe, unlike Micah would.

With his left hand, he rearranged my body so he can fill me up wholly again. I close my eyes, feeling overstimulated. It's ridiculous, because I've had so much worse, but I still do.

"Sir, can I—" "It's daddy for such a filthy whore like you, baby," Aiden comments, completing his statement with picking up his pace. 

I nod, agreeing with him without thinking. When I realize what he's said, my mind overflows with how much I like that. "Yes, daddy." It tastes well on my tongue.

Remembering Micah using it too, I close my eyes again. God, can they get even hotter?

"Good boy," he coos, sucking on my neck again. He's leaving so many different marks on my body, to show everyone I'm his, and I don't mind a single bit.

Deliciously Destroyed | 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara