"Spaghetti?" I questioned. "How'd you know?" Harry asked. I pointed towards all the ingredients and he shrugged. "It's fast and easy to make."

"True, so what time do you think the movie will start?" "Probably around eight, eight thirty. It's only six thirty now so I think we'll be ready by then." He said walking up placing his hands on my waist.

I looked up at him while he brushed his nose around my neck. "Harry.." I mumbled. "What?" "Not when my sisters are in the other room." I whispered. Harry groaned grabbing my ass.

"At least let me do this, it's not like I'll get any other time to touch you." I pulled away shaking my finger in front of his face.

"We have guests and we need to respect the boundaries." "You just don't want your sisters to see you all hot and bothered." "Exactly so you should respect that and not touch me."

I heard a noise from behind us. Harry looked wide eyed and began turning red. I turned around to see both my sisters staring at us with raised eye brows.

"Did we miss something?" Savannah questioned. "Or should I say, are we interrupting?" Alisha questioned.

"Oh piss off you two." I spat.

"When's our dinner going to be done?" Alisha questioned sitting down at the kitchen table.

I looked over at Harry and he shrugged. "Possibly fifteen minutes." Alisha nodded her head taking her phone out.

Savannah did the same and I stood there bouncing on my heels. Damn them and their presence.

"So how's school going?" I questioned. "The usual." Savannah answered not looking up from her phone.

"I miss summer." Alisha answered. "Well Thanksgiving break is coming up soon. Mans then before you know it Christmas break." I spoke. They both looked up staring at me with no emotion.

"They only give us a break because they feel sorry for all the studying we're cramming in for finals." Savannah said.

"Well hey you're not the only one who's going through that. I mean hell I went through it." I spoke.

"Well at least you didn't go through it for eight years." Harry said rolling his eyes. "But look at where you are now." I said poking his cheek.

He smiled down at me biting the pad of my pointer finger and we heard gagging behind us. I turned around to see both of them making vomiting noises and I got ticked off.

"You know you both can go to a different room, right?" "Chill Lace, we're only teasing." Savannah said.

"Besides, I've seen worse from Sav and her boyfriend." My eyes widened at those words. Savannah looked over at Alisha's way and glared at her. "That was one time!" "Well shut your door all the way and I won't have to hear that and get nosey." Alisha spat.

"You're so annoying." "And you're a bitch." I gasped looking over at Alisha. "Oh don't freak, I heard you cussing at my age." Alisha said with an eye roll.

I remained quiet while Harry stood there trying not to laugh. He looked away and I could see his shoulder moving up at down and I detected that he was indeed laughing.

I slapping his shoulder while he turned his head towards me. He smiled at me shaking his head.

I stood there with my head down. I mean, at least she didn't hear me moaning but only swearing.

"Everyone sit down. Dinners done." Harry said rinsing the noodles off. Both Savannah and I sat down while Harry began making our plates.

He passed the first two plates to my sisters and then he gave me mine while he placed his down in his spot sitting down right next to me.

We all are in quietness while Harry looked up and began to speak. "So what school do you guys go to?"

"We go to a charter school." Harry nodded his head understanding. "Did you go to one?" He asked me. I shook my head. "I went to St. Creeks." Harry nodded his head.

"So how come you came here to America instead of staying in England?" Savannah asked.

Harry swallowed his food down before speaking. "I was sick in tired of living there. I wanted a change."

"Do you plan on moving back there?" Alisha asked. Harry shrugged. "Maybe one day. But for now I plan on staying out here in America."

"Is it because of Lacey?" Sav asked. Harry coughed out loud shaking his head. "Partly and partly not. I like it out here and there is more opportunities out here then in England. And as well as your sister."

"You two should get married."