Chapter 28- The Loyal Servants Of The King

Start from the beginning

Everyone except my soldiers seemed shocked at the question.

Shoto: No matter what you become, my liege. I will follow you without a question, you who resurrected me and gave me a purpose again. I will follow you for life.

Kirito: Although I was killed by my liege, I now serve as my liege's swordsman. Even if my liege does walk down the path of evil and wants to cause destruction, I shall assist my liege in anyway I can. I lost my purpose when I died and had been protecting no one, you have me a purpose to protect you.

Yuji: I, who was resurrected by my liege and due to my soul's selfish wish of you wanting to resurrect me to serve you. I do not regret of staying with my liege. Instead I thought that why didn't I serve under you sooner.

Hurwhiill appeared from beside the window.

Hurwhiill: They are right, my liege. No matter what you become. We will follow you no matter what. This is the way of the soldiers, the way to our loyalty. I will follow you until I die or when you die.

Darren: Thank you, my commanders. I do not regret ever summoning any of you. Neither do I regret turning all of you into my soldiers.

Darren: Now, what about you seven??? I won't hold any grudges against you, I just need to know.

Wiz: Even if you walk down the path of evil and destruction. Just for you to know, I will stay with you forever, my love. My love is only for you and Kiriya and with Kiriya already dead. My love belongs to you and you only.

Velzard: I will love you and follow you even if you decide to steer from the path of righteousness. If this is what you have decided then, I as a lover shall support you all the way through.

I looked at Kurumi as she fidgeted her fingers, obviously extremely nervous to reply. 

Kurumi: I- I- I will follow you, even if you turn evil and would want destruction everywhere. As long as you are still Darren, then I will stay with you all the time and even if no one would accept you, I and the rest of your lovers will stay with you.

Yuko: If you decide to choose the path of evil and destruction, I will follow you as my best friend. However, if you decide to do something that strays you from humanity then I would punch you upside the head to wake you up.

Aether: I would do the same as Yuko to be honest, I would follow you as my friend and knock some sense into you if necessary.

Lucas: I will do the same as everyone said. I would follow you, who knows what kind of trouble you can cause without me. But I would be the first one to knock some sense into you if you do stray from humanity.

Rose: My brother, I can't fail you again despite already failing you once. So as a good sister will, I will follow you and knock some sense into you if you decide to stray from your humanity side or if you dare to forget it.

Darren: Thank you all. I really thank you all for coming into my life. But. AAAH.

I yelled when I pulled off all of the hospital equipments out of my body. I can feel blood still coming out of my body.

Darren: Shadow heal.

My wounds were healed in an instant as I got off of the bed. My bones still ached a bit and needed the help of the girls. Even Kocho, who I thought didn't care. Came to see me with a worried look on her face.

Darren: I'm fine, just my arms kind of hurt a little that's all.

Kurumi: Are you sure that you are ok??

Darren: Kurumi, Wiz, Velzard and Kocho. I need you to follow me and trust me on this ok?? My power is resonating and if it is what I am thinking. Then it would be what we need to defeat the spirit king. Or Mio.