Side Story- The Bro's hangouts

Start from the beginning

Darren: Excellent, how's the others?

Kirito: Shoto has his Fire boosted and Ice also boosted and Yuji's techniques had been boosted along with his stamina.

Darren: Excellent.

Yuko: Yo, Darren, Lucas, Aether.

Yuko started walking towards us with a carefree smile and Artoria behind her.

Artoria: Do you know where the girls are??

Darren: Over there, *points behind me* are they- ooof

I was pushed down by my girlfriends as my face hit the floor and people were laughing at me while the girls snuggled my back.

Artoria: Girls, should we go out for a girl's night??

Girls: DEFINETLY!!!

The three of them finally got off of my back and I lifted myself from the floor with my face full of dirt. Some dirt even got into my mouth and I accidentally swallowed it.

Darren: Fucking dirt tastes like dirt.

Aether: Cause it is dirt you idiot.

Lucas: Why did you eat dirt???

Darren: Cause the girls just decided to jump me and make me eat it.

Rose: Dear brother, you are too funny some times.

Darren: Yeah sure laugh all you want, go enjoy the girls night.

Yuko: I was thinking, instead of training. Why don't we go out for a boys night as well.

Darren: Sure, no alcohol and other girls though so no brothels and shit.

Yuko: We are underaged dumbass where do we get the ability to do that??

Darren: I swear to god when I was 15 you sneaked into a brothel with a fake ID.

Lucas: Bro, wtf??

Yuko: I was just testing if it did work and to my surprise it did.

Darren: Let's go for the boys night.

Boys: Alright.

Yuko: Who should we invite?

Darren: Probably me, you, Lucas, Aether and Tomioka if he wants.

Lucas: Nice choices.

Darren: The squad is needed of course but I just feel like Tomioka is too uh quiet, I want to talk to him more.

Yuko: We should get him to join, I support you.

We ran towards Tomioka who was just staring into the distance at the courtyard while the other Hashiras are talking.

Yuko: Yo, Tomioka-San

Tomioka: Hello...

Darren: You wanna hang out with us??? We're going for a boy's night.

Tomioka: I'm fine, thank you for asking.

Darren: Are you sure??? Because we really want you to join us.

Tomioka: Yes I'-

Shinazugawa: Why are you talking to this loner?

Aether: Cause he's nice and unlike you who Darren doesn't want dead.

Darren: I do want you dead after what you did to Kurumi so unless you want to die. Stay. Away. From. ME!!!

Shinazugawa: *gulps* You don't scare me.

I looked back and saw all the boys nodding at me if I do want to beat the shit out of him, they approve of my actions. I slowly walked over to him with a dark aura covering me.