Chapter 10 ~ New Beginnings

Hey y'all!

Sorry been a while since update! For one thing just got back from a week long vacation and secondly my daily life has been clouding up my time. I'm writing a little each day but please bare with me; chapters will be uploaded sooner or later.

Which brings me to my next point: I LOVE comments! Of most kinds! But, I REALLY LOVE comments that let me know how one thinks my story is so far; things too fast, too slow? Too confusing? Too packed-into-one-chapter? Just right? I love to know these things so please guys, give me some feedback! There was one or two comments the last chpater I LOVED; like they completely made my day! Those comments were from myfantasyisntyours and I loved theoneandonlydaddyz and geeky_girl17 because they said something totally opposite of each other: one said poor kc and another said poor Damon. When I read them, it really made me laugh so thanks a bunch guys! You rock!

So, just saying. Comments a little in depth that aren't ALL "UPDATE" woudl be super awesome!

(I WROTE THIS CHAPTER AT LIKE THREE IN THE MORNING AND THROUGHOUT A COUPLE DAYS SO THERE MAY BE A FEW ERRORS)

Please enjoy! I'm not sure how I like this chapter but I'm going to leave it up to y'all...

~KC Blares

****************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10 ~New Beginnings

KC’s P.O.V.

The luscious, meaty scent of bacon woke me at the crack of dawn. My eyes flew open as saliva rushed over my elongated canines, my tongue flicking out to lick my dry licks hungrily. Slowly, I looked behind me and was stunned to spot Damon in the kitchen facing the stove and away from me. Stealthily, I slid out of bed, the chill morning air arousing goose bumps on my exposed legs. Quietly I padded across the room until I came behind Damon; I rested my chin on his shoulder as I looked at the sizzling bacon strips on the pan in front of him. If I had startled him he didn’t show it because he smiled at me and placed a kiss on my temple before focusing his attention back on the food.

            “Good morning, vixen,” he said, using his nickname for me. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck raise slightly.

            “Hey,” I replied in a near whisper, fixated on the food. If there was one thing my wolf loved more than control it’d be meat. Unfortunately that is one of our greatest weaknesses and Damon knew that. “I didn’t know you cooked.”

            “I don’t know if you could call what I’m doing ‘cooking.’ It may be an experiment gone wrong,” he joked. I found myself wrapping my arms around his waist, his touch like a magnet. But, I was mad at him. I mean, shouldn’t I be?

            He did apologize, though. My inner voice chimed in and I mentally agreed, but he still wasn’t telling me the whole truth. I knew that. I had known that since he confessed his other huge lie. He wasn’t the one who had come up with the lie. How do I know that? Well, the best and I could put it is that he knew better than to lie to me. He knew I wasn’t afraid to still use my fire cracker revenge plan on him. However, I did have an idea who would dare to lie to me. Someone maniacal. Someone vicious. And someone who would do anything to keep her little girl out of harm’s way.

            “How’s your foot?” my mate asked me, glancing down at me with the most caring brown eyes. I had completely forgotten that my foot was bandage, but I guess that was a good thing wasn’t it? Considering I had traversed across the room like there was never any glass in my foot to begin with.