Chapter 151: Survival at the End of the World 15

Почніть із самого початку

"He is a beast! Beast!" After saying that, the girl covered her face and cried bitterly, "I don't know what happened to my boyfriend being outside alone. He will definitely find a way to save me. I'm so afraid that he will be in danger..."

Lu Shi heard this and despised Tang Qin even more.

Originally, he thought that he was under the coercion of his surname Gu and couldn't help it, but he didn't expect that he was willing to help Zhou to abuse him.

"Don't cry yet. Crying won't solve the problem." Lu Shijin was disturbed by the girl's crying and interrupted her and asked, "How many levels have you and Tang Qin evolved?"

The girl sobbed and frowned for a moment. When she recalled those dark memories, her body couldn't help trembling with fear and anger.

The girl's voice was broken. "Should, should... Already, third, third-level."

"What about you?" Lu Shijin asked, "You should be more than three levels, right?"

Having a boyfriend means that there is sex. Before a girl is caught back by Tang Qin, her power should have evolved quite high.

The girl didn't hide it: "Yes, I'm already in the fourth order."

In addition to his special physique, a power like Lu Shijin will also accompany another power. Lu Shijin has a keen five senses. I don't know what this girl's companion power will be.

Lu Shijin asked, "Do you have any other powers?"

The girl nodded and admitted, "Yes, I can turn the space around."

Lu Shijin is very interested, "What is to reverse space?"

The girl explained by gestures, "For example, we are now locked in the basement of this house. I can change the structure of this house by twisting the space."

"How did you change the law?" When it comes to physics, Xiang Ting is also interested in asking.

Girl: "I can change any two spaces in this house, the first and second floors, and the basement and the first floor."

Xiang Ting meditated for a while and blinked when he landed. Lu Shijin understood his eyes, which was just four words - this is unscientific!

You can twist the space casually. The power of such a bug is simply invincible in the later stage!

They are also special powers. Why is his accompanying power so useless?!

This is not fair!

Lu Shijin felt incomprehensible and asked, "Your power could not be used to escape for life. So how did you get caught by them?"

"Because they caught me at night, when my power had disappeared. And when they were caught, my power was only three-order, and the space that could be reversed was very small. The girl looked up at the dark ceiling. "Now it's four steps, and I don't know how much it will go. Unfortunately, there is no sunshine here, and my power can't be used."

This is really a problem. Without sunshine, the powers have become decorations, otherwise girls can save them alone.

"There's another question that may offend you," Lu Shijin smiled kindly and said as gently as possible. "But I hope you don't mind. I'm not malicious, because I'm also a superpower with a special physique like you. I want to know how long it will take to advance to the third level and the fourth level...?"

In fact, I just want to ask girls how many times they have to do.

According to the time of the appearance of the superpower, almost five or six months have passed. Lu Shijin and Xiang Ting have risen to the third level in less than ten times, while the girl has only risen to the fourth level for so long, which shows how difficult it is to rise to the third level.