Chapter 76: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 2

Hearing this, Li couldn't help but pointing to Lu Shijin's forehead, "Do you know what 'servant' means?"

"My brother knows!" Lu Shijin rubbed his forehead dissatisfiedly and said proudly, "Wang Xi and his brothers said, 'dormitory' means sleeping together, right?"

Li Chong nodded, spoiled and helplessly: "...That's almost what it means."

"Yes, can't you sleep with the emperor tonight? You forgot, we used to sleep together every night. Lu Shijin frowned and said sadly, "But since you became emperor, you and your mother have lived in the palace, but I live alone outside the palace. Don't you want me?"

"Nonsense," Li Chong rubbed Lu Shijin's head. "You will always be a family with us. Neither I nor my mother will want you."

"Then why can my new sister-in-law sleep with you, but my younger brother can't?" Lu Shijin suddenly realized, "Oh, this is an idiom that Wang Xi taught me. What's the name... Forget righteousness when you see the color, right?"

Li Chong: "... The little eunuch around you has taught you a lot of mess?"

Poor Wang Xi, who was trembling outside the door, suddenly felt that her back of her brain was loomy.

"I don't care. I'm going to sleep with the emperor's brother today." Lu Shijin relied on his current people's IQ. As soon as he flirted his clothes and sat down on a chair, there were rogues who could not drive away.

At this time, the eunuch with a respect office came in to remind him, "Your Majesty, Fengluan Chunen's car has arrived at the gate of the palace, and Liu Meiren is still in the car." The eunuch glanced at Lu Shijin and asked embarrassedly, "Do you want her to continue to wait in the car?"

Lu Shijin lifted his sleeves and crossed his waist and looked at Li Chong angrily. If Li Chong dared to drive him away and let Liu Meiren come in to bed, he could not guarantee whether he would do anything to kill the king.

Li Chong couldn't laugh or cry when he saw Lu Shijin's appearance.

However, this idiot's brother accidentally solved his urgent need. Just now, he was still worried. What should he do if Liu Meiren sent here? He couldn't really spoil him.

Now that Lu Shi is here today, he has a reason to send people away, and he still can't know OOC.

After all, Li Chong is deeply controlled by his brother, and his younger brother is the first.

Li Chong waved his hand and said, "Okay, let the car send people back. You don't need her to go to bed tonight."

The eunuch was suddenly shocked, looked up at Li Chong, and hurriedly lowered his head, "Yes, I'll do it now."

The eunuch secretly regretted Liu Zhenhuan in his heart. As soon as he was crowned the beauty, he was retreated on the first day of bedding. This is a great shame for the concubine!

It also made him figure out one thing. Who is the person who the young emperor loves on the tip of his heart, not the little prince in front of him!

Alas, if this matter spreads all over the harem, Liu Meiren will be ashamed to death!

"Are you satisfied now?" When the eunuch quit, Li Chong asked Lu Shi now.

Lu Shijin nodded happily, stood up and walked to the bedroom inside. "Great, I can listen to the emperor's brother tell me a story today!"

"Come back, take a shower first. You are dirty. Don't get my bed dirty." Li Chong took the man back and ordered the little eunuch who was serving, "Take Prince Ning to clean the house and serve carefully."