Chapter 41: Idol, You have collapsed 4

"Brother Fan... Listen to me explain... It's not what you think..."

Under the gaze of Xu Yifan's death, Lu Shi now only hates that there are no cracks on the ground, and he has no place to hide.

Xu Yifan didn't say anything and closed the bathroom door with his backhand.

"What do you think I will think?" He asked coldly.

Lu Shijin quickly inserted Xu Yifan's disposable toothbrush back into the washing cup like a bomb, smiled falsely, and said, "I'm just curious about what brand of the disposable toothbrush you use, and I also want to change it."

Xu Yifan glanced at the basket and returned to Lu Shijin's face, "Then you stare at my underwear and want to know what brand it is?"

Lu Shijin patted his thigh, stared at him in surprise, and flattered, "Brother Fan, you are so smart!" Just guess it right!"

Lu Shijin seemed to find that the corners of Xu Yifan's mouth were upturned up and down.

He thought he was dazzled and blinked, but found that Xu Yifan was still the unchanged ice cube face.

"Then why do you slap yourself?" Xu Yifan asked in his arms.

"There are mosquitoes," Lu Shijin said solemnly. "There was a mosquito on my face just now. You know, there are many mosquitoes in the countryside."

Xu Yifan: "You are very good at making excuses for yourself."

Lu Shijin pretended not to understand: "Are you looking for an excuse? No, that's true.

Xu Yifan was too lazy to talk to him. He walked past Lu Shijin and took his toothbrush from the mouthwash cup.

He was going to throw the toothbrush into the trash can, but he hesitated for a moment and didn't throw it. He went to the basket to get his underwear, ignoring Lu Shijin and opened the door straight out.

Only Lu Shijin stared at the mirror alone in the bathroom.

It took Lu Shijin a long time to calm down and said to himself in the mirror, "What is he doing?" Does he think I will steal his toothbrush and underwear?"

"Actually, you did think about it." 711 came out to help answer him, with gloating in his tone.

"But I will get out soon!" Lu Shijin pointed to the mirror and said in an expression, "Does he think of me as a pervert of stealing underwear?" Did he take away all his toothbrush and underwear? Does he think I will take it?!"

711 affirmed, "Maybe."

Lu Shijin: "..."

There was a painful cry in his throat, turning on the faucet and splashing water on his face.

"My life is famous! No way!" Lu Shijin suddenly raised his head and looked at himself in the mirror with gloomy eyes. "Convenience store, I need an erase memory card. I want to erase Xu Yifan's just memory!" If he tells what happened today, my reputation will be completely ruined!"

711 disagreed and said, "I don't think so. Xu Yifan doesn't look like a person who likes to chew his tongue. And the memory elimination card is limited to two, which is too wasteful to use it on him.

Lu Shijin is just talking. It's not time to eliminate Xu Yifan's memory.

Lu Shijin sighed heavily. Didn't he say that Xu Yifan could inspire Tao Qinghong to lose weight?

But why doesn't it work for him to seduce Tao Qinghong with Xu Yifan's photos?

It seems that Xu Yifan and Tao Qinghong can only be tried to meet. Maybe they can see idols with their own eyes. With the encouragement of idols, Tao Qinghong can strengthen his determination to lose weight.