midnight snack

It was the middle of the night, currently dust was walking down the hallway, he had heard something in the kitchen, it might've been an intruder and seeing no one else was awake, he had to go check it out himself. He hid behind one of the walls that where closer to the kitchen, poking his head out to see who might've been up at midnight, there was definitely someone there for sure, he just couldn't tell if it was someone from the gang getting a midnight feast or an intruder, he then summoned a bone in his hand just in-case, keeping an eye on the figure standing in the kitchen, suddenly the figure disappeared, Dust went in defense mode immediately, knowing that if it was an intruder, he'd be in a bit of trouble. Suddenly he felt a hand grab his shoulder from behind.. "Ya know, staring at someone is pretty rude...", Dust slowly turned around to see a skeleton with a large crack on his skull, it was Horror..., "oh, it's just you." Dust said. Horror had only joined a few weeks ago, at first, he stayed in his AU only coming to the castle when needed and only just yesterday did he decide to live in the castle. Dust sighed, the first time him and killer met horror, they where a bit weirded out by him, he seemed... odd... "anyways, ima go back now, it was knife talking to ya.." And so, horror walked past dust, heading back to his room, "fucking weirdo..." Dust whispered to himself, also walking back to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was short! I wrote the draft at like 11pm lmao, anyways, I tried to make them a bit canon with their personalities, so let me know how I can improve my writing skills and how I can make them more canon!!