1

SC Room | 6:00 PM

Minji's POV

"So annoying!" I groaned as I slouched on the soft cushion the couch provided.

"Why is she even running for President? I didn't even know her existence until now" I added before crossing my arms. Bora laughed across from me.

"Well.. that's because you're too busy with your secretary agenda, she's actually very popular.. I'm afraid she might bag this election" She replied. I looked at her.

"What do you mean? How come that name never ring a bell? Who the hell is that girl?" I scoffed. My bestfriend chuckled.

"Well, first of all.. she's was an exchange student from America" I scoffed.

"She's very athletic and won a bunch of trophies for this school since transferring here" She continued as I raised my eyebrows at the information. Ok, maybe that caught my attention a little bit.

"Wait.. what grade is she in?" I asked. She smiled.

"Oh you'll be pissed haha, she's a sophomore" She replied while laughing after seeing my reaction.

"Ugh, this doesn't make sense at all. I thought only juniors can run for President?" I complained.

A few seconds later, the current President of the council entered the meeting room, surprising both of us.

"Oh, Minji-ya and Bora-ya? What are you guys still doing here? I thought I announced that there will be no meeting today?"

"Ani.. this girl here has been stressing over the election, haha. I'm just here for support" Bora replied while earning a playfully slap on her arm from me.

"Ah, is that so? That Yoohyeon girl seems like a tough competitor.. eh?" I sighed before facing Wendy away.

"You don't have to remind me, Seunghwan-ah" I replied. Wendy chuckled before completely closing the door behind her.

"Also! Who changed the application requirements? I thought only juniors can run for President?" I added. Wendy scratches her head.

"Well.. Mrs. Bae did" Wendy replied.

"That's not fair! I was really looking forward to this election ever since I joined and became a secretary" I sulked next to Bora.

"Hey.. you can still win this you know" Wendy said enthusiastically.

"Yea, go on a date with that giant tree, break her heart, then boom! She gets distracted then she'll drop her campaigns and then you get to be President next school year ez" Bora said unseriously before earning another hit from me.

"Hey! Stop being so violent missy" Bora complained before facing Wendy.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Bora asked Wendy.

"You mean ex?" Wendy replied bitterly.

"Oh shit.. you guys.. broke up?" Bora asked before walking towards Wendy.

"Well.. yea, she realized she actually liked guys.. anyways, I'm still happy for her. It's not like we ended in a bad note. We're still friends" Wendy shrugged before getting a folder from one of the shelf.

"Yea because you're a freaking martyr! I would never" Bora said in disgust before sitting back on the couch.

"Well, I'm not like you Bora" Wendy argued earning a tongue out from Bora.