9

No one's POV

Junya Academy | 11:00AM

It has been a few weeks since the debate happened. At the end of the debate, students gets to choose who they will most likely vote for. Minji won. It's pretty clear that Minji won that debate since Yoohyeon's mention of Seulgi's band. It turns out, a lot of the students got swayed to vote for Minji as soon as she mentioned about the band.

Now, as to who's doing the vote buying.. Yoohyeon had no idea.

"Woah.. school fest this time is amazing!" Yoohyeon exclaimed.

"Yubin-ah wanna try to do that one?" Yoohyeon asked after pointing the haunted house one.

"I think I'm fine, you can go alone if you want" Yubin rejected. Yoohyeon pouted.

"You're no fun! Cmon, it can't be that bad!" Yoohyeon said before dragging Yubin inside the haunted house.

"Yah! Aish!" Yubin complained before giving up and going inside the haunted house.

"Omo! Look at that! Look at that!" Yoohyeon said trying to scare Yubin more.

"Yah! Stop making it worse!!" Yubin shouted as soon as someone put a hand on her shoulder.

"Kyahkkk" Yubin shouted making Yoohyeon shouted too before laughing out loud.

Many jumpscares later, they finally reached the end of the haunted house. Yoohyeon looked at Yubin who's now as pale as a snow.

"Yah!! I'm not going with you anymore! I'll stay here" Yubin complained before sitting on the nearby cafe booth.

"Yaah.. let's do that one next" Yoohyeon pointed at the tossing game. Yubin shook her head.

"I need to rest, go do it by yourself" Yubin said while panting. Yoohyeon chuckled before spotting a certain someone.

"Ookay.. I'll get going then~" Yoohyeon said before leaving Yubin behind.

"Hey! Minji-ssi!" Yoohyeon called before reaching Minji.

"Oh great.." Minji mumbled.

Minji's POV

"Not so happy to see me, eh?" She pouted before feeling the fabric of my hoodie.

"You look great in this hoodie" she complimented making me blush a little. I looked away to hide it.

"What is the student council doing this time?" She asked curiously.

"Jail booth" I responded.

"Ah.. again?" I nodded.

I squealed as soon as I felt someone grabbed my arm and a cold metal against my skin. She flinched after feeling the same thing too.

"Sorry guys.. here! That's the mission you need to do. Once completed, it'll lead you to the key that will set you free, sincerely, captain Fin! Adios~ safe hunting!!" Some guy said after handing both of us a paper full of to-do list and then disappearing to the crowd. I groaned.

"Great" I sighed before looking at both of our handcuffed wrists.

[FREEDOM CHECK LIST]
- WRITE ABOUT YOUR WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE FREEDOM WALL.
- GO TO THE MARRIAGE BOOTH AND GET MARRIED.
- GO TO THE POLAROID BOOTH AND TAKE PICTURES TOGETHER.
- VISIT THE SCHOOL CAFÉ FOR A DATE.
- OH! SOMEONE NEED TO GRAB SOMETHING AND GIVE IT TO YOUR PARTNER.
- VISIT A PLACE YOU'D THINK YOUR PARTNER WOULD LOVE.
- GO TO THE POLAROID BOOTH AND TAKE YOUR LAST PICTURE TOGETHER.
- FINALLY, GO TO ROOM 747 BUILDING B.